Just donated :)
Post: #1
Just donated 20$ :) How much per month does the higher tier internet cost? It will probably decide the size of future donations ;)
  Reply
Post: #2

I really appreciate it. You're now admin again.

We're at an increase of 50 dollars for the basic plan I had minus static IP and modem lease fees. I'm not looking to make money and will refund any differences evenly among the donators based on the donation.
  Reply
Post: #3
Thank you! :D

  Reply
Post: #4
dark, I suggest taking any overpay of donation and sing that cumulative cash to pay for extra RAM, 8Gb is somewhat lacking.

I also hear that more SSD space could be used.

I'm not saying to go buy it yourself, just put together any unused donations.
  Reply
Post: #5
The 'un-used' donations you're thinking of, are used to increased the number of months till we need more.

But yeah, eventually we'll need more RAM. I really don't think we have an issue at the moment. But I'm rarely actually in game for very long.
  Reply
Post: #6
Donated $40 for christmas 2012

Common sense is an uncommon virtue
  Reply
Post: #7
Bit late, but whatever.
Thanks :)

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8

Very late, but who gives a fuck?

Thank you, very much.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)