Post: #1
05-27-201311:37 AM
Sorry for using the wrong template on the first one. Please don't automatically deny it.
[color=#32CD32]Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?[/color]
I want to be a moderator on Darkspin because I think I'm ready for it. I have a history with Darkspin and know the server pretty well, so I thought I would make a good moderator. Plus I have always liked the staff above me and wanted to be one, so I decided to apply :). I'm usually on everyday and I think a get along nicely with other players.
[color=#32CD32]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator[/color]?
I takes responsibility, people skills, maturity, dedication, and good decision making. I believe I consist of all of these. A good moderator in my opinion should never turn someone's problems down no matter how small it is. If I where a moderator a would always help people as soon as possible with my full attention.
[color=#32CD32]Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?[/color]
Yes I have.
[color=#32CD32]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/color]
Well, I'm usually on everyday. I think Darkspin is an awesome server with a great community and staff that make playing on it very enjoyable and fun. It feels good to have staff that is reliable and who know how to have a good time.
[color=#32CD32]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack there of?[/color]
I'm usually on everyday.
[color=#32CD32]I understand and agree to the following terms:[/color]
To use your abilities only for Moderation and never for irresponsible personal reasons.
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, your Moderator rank will be revoked.
To NEVER, despite how much YOU trust them, give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. And to keep your login secure from any relatives or friends who could exploit it. Failing to uphold this, you are literally appointing a Moderator whom NONE OF US KNOW and bypassing the entire application process. This is highly unacceptable.
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in either a probation or demotion, dependent on the situation.
Thank you for checking out my application :)
[color=#32CD32]Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?[/color]
I want to be a moderator on Darkspin because I think I'm ready for it. I have a history with Darkspin and know the server pretty well, so I thought I would make a good moderator. Plus I have always liked the staff above me and wanted to be one, so I decided to apply :). I'm usually on everyday and I think a get along nicely with other players.
[color=#32CD32]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator[/color]?
I takes responsibility, people skills, maturity, dedication, and good decision making. I believe I consist of all of these. A good moderator in my opinion should never turn someone's problems down no matter how small it is. If I where a moderator a would always help people as soon as possible with my full attention.
[color=#32CD32]Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?[/color]
Yes I have.
[color=#32CD32]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/color]
Well, I'm usually on everyday. I think Darkspin is an awesome server with a great community and staff that make playing on it very enjoyable and fun. It feels good to have staff that is reliable and who know how to have a good time.
[color=#32CD32]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack there of?[/color]
I'm usually on everyday.
[color=#32CD32]I understand and agree to the following terms:[/color]
To use your abilities only for Moderation and never for irresponsible personal reasons.
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, your Moderator rank will be revoked.
To NEVER, despite how much YOU trust them, give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. And to keep your login secure from any relatives or friends who could exploit it. Failing to uphold this, you are literally appointing a Moderator whom NONE OF US KNOW and bypassing the entire application process. This is highly unacceptable.
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in either a probation or demotion, dependent on the situation.
Thank you for checking out my application :)
[Image: ]
