Just a thing
Post: #1
[Image: ]

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #2
hue, novaskin.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
OH MY GOD MAJOR THOUGH
THAT'S GOING TO VISIT ME IN MY NIGHTMARES

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
I liked the other one better.
  Reply
Post: #5
im not there
ok

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6

Welcome to the club

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7

Welcome to the club

[/quote]

Where the [color=#FF0000][size=medium][i]fuck[/i][/size][/color] am I? This is [b][color=#FF0000][i]UN[size=medium]ACC[/size][size=large]EPT[/size][size=x-large]ABLE![/size][/i][/color][/b]
[size=medium][color=#32CD32][b]Ah[/b][/color][/size], it feels [i][b][color=#32CD32]so good[/color][/b][/i] to use [b][color=#1E90FF]BBCode[/color][/b] again!



  Reply
Post: #8
[Image: ]

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #9
It's... beautiful ;-;

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #10
Still a lack of me. le cry

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)