Sayonara, friends.
Post: #1
First off, please don't think this is all about Viper leaving - It's not.
He just helped give me the courage to follow suit on what I've been considering for a couple weeks now.
I, Joseph Meyers, formally resign my post as moderator, effective immediately. I simply don't believe that I'm going to be on enough to do my duties properly, and it's unfair for me to hold the spot if I can't uphold my responsibility.[hr]
In addition, I wish to announce the start of my hiatus - I may not be able to get on much at all over the next few weeks.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
I'm sorry to see you both go.

AND THIS NEXT SENTENCE IS A JOKE:

Can I have either one of your posts?

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #4
Bai D:

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
I can't believe you all thought I was serious

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
i take it back then
[Image: ][hr]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)