Post: #1
05-15-201201:04 PM
Why do you want to be a Moderator?
I've been on and off this server for around a year now, come to see it grow and change and would like to be a bigger part of it than simply being that recluse over in the mansion.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
Being a moderator takes good communication skills and a high level of understanding. At the same time know when to act and when not to, and what the appropriate action would be. It's much more than simply helping people although that is part of the job, there is also the maintenance and authoritative parts that require good decision making.
Have you played at least 80 hours?
About to hit the 100Hr mark I believe.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
I'm 19, have done parkour for roughly 6 years now, getting ready to go into a fire academy. I'm a very largely computer oriented guy. Trained for the CCNA in networking and was originally pursuing that but had a change of heart recently. Love engineering and design. If anybody has seen my mansion they would understand. I have hosted my own fairly large minecraft server way back when before I ever even found this place. I have tons of plugin and admin experience we had about a 100 player user base with 20 or so on at all times so I understand how administration works on slightly larger servers.
Anything we should know about?
I work two jobs. Still leaves plenty of time in the evenings though
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
I know for sure Viper does, as to other people it's up in the air.
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
Yup, I'm just not that type of guy.
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Sounds fair to me.
I've been on and off this server for around a year now, come to see it grow and change and would like to be a bigger part of it than simply being that recluse over in the mansion.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
Being a moderator takes good communication skills and a high level of understanding. At the same time know when to act and when not to, and what the appropriate action would be. It's much more than simply helping people although that is part of the job, there is also the maintenance and authoritative parts that require good decision making.
Have you played at least 80 hours?
About to hit the 100Hr mark I believe.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
I'm 19, have done parkour for roughly 6 years now, getting ready to go into a fire academy. I'm a very largely computer oriented guy. Trained for the CCNA in networking and was originally pursuing that but had a change of heart recently. Love engineering and design. If anybody has seen my mansion they would understand. I have hosted my own fairly large minecraft server way back when before I ever even found this place. I have tons of plugin and admin experience we had about a 100 player user base with 20 or so on at all times so I understand how administration works on slightly larger servers.
Anything we should know about?
I work two jobs. Still leaves plenty of time in the evenings though
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
I know for sure Viper does, as to other people it's up in the air.
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
Yup, I'm just not that type of guy.
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Sounds fair to me.
