Okay...
We really need to name the new main world.
These are the names I like, please suggest yours and we'll do majority I guess... please treat this thread seriously and only suggest names you would really consider. We need this decision very soon.
- [color=#32CD32][b]Aysr[/b][/color] (or some variation of.. I sort of made this one myself and played with multiple variations yet I prefer the simple)
- [color=#32CD32][b]Remus[/b][/color] (I do like it... but I prefer a simple background.. is too involved)
- [color=#32CD32][b]Adonis[/b][/color] (means beautiful youth... which I think really fits the world nicely)
- [color=#32CD32][b]Acestes[/b][/color] (<-- do like)
- [color=#32CD32][b]Abydos[/b][/color] (perhaps for you Stargate fans)
- [color=#32CD32][b]Aldora[/b][/color]
- [color=#32CD32][b]Aldara[/b][/color]
- [color=#32CD32][b]Aleron[/b][/color]
As much as I love the 'done-to-death' Greek and Roman names, I would prefer to shy away from them; Zeus, Athena, Apollo, Castor, Hades, Hermes, Pandora, Perseus, Prometheus...
BlackMajor has created a very interesting nether region, perhaps 'Tartarus' would be a good name for it - "Underworld below Hades"
Feel free to throw in names from Game Of Thrones :D Some of them are actually original to the author.
Here's a good site to use:
http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names/fantasylinks.htm
And this one:
http://www.lunarberry.com/library/mystic_names.html#fpeople
/Naming my children is not going to be easy...
//get cracking
We really need to name the new main world.
These are the names I like, please suggest yours and we'll do majority I guess... please treat this thread seriously and only suggest names you would really consider. We need this decision very soon.
- [color=#32CD32][b]Aysr[/b][/color] (or some variation of.. I sort of made this one myself and played with multiple variations yet I prefer the simple)
- [color=#32CD32][b]Remus[/b][/color] (I do like it... but I prefer a simple background.. is too involved)
- [color=#32CD32][b]Adonis[/b][/color] (means beautiful youth... which I think really fits the world nicely)
- [color=#32CD32][b]Acestes[/b][/color] (<-- do like)
- [color=#32CD32][b]Abydos[/b][/color] (perhaps for you Stargate fans)
- [color=#32CD32][b]Aldora[/b][/color]
- [color=#32CD32][b]Aldara[/b][/color]
- [color=#32CD32][b]Aleron[/b][/color]
As much as I love the 'done-to-death' Greek and Roman names, I would prefer to shy away from them; Zeus, Athena, Apollo, Castor, Hades, Hermes, Pandora, Perseus, Prometheus...
BlackMajor has created a very interesting nether region, perhaps 'Tartarus' would be a good name for it - "Underworld below Hades"
Feel free to throw in names from Game Of Thrones :D Some of them are actually original to the author.
Here's a good site to use:
http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names/fantasylinks.htm
And this one:
http://www.lunarberry.com/library/mystic_names.html#fpeople
/Naming my children is not going to be easy...
//get cracking

