Post: #1
05-12-201301:49 AM
What do you think it takes to be a good mayor?
I think that a mayor should be loyal, not a crazy person, and be nice. But you shouldn't ever be mean.
Will you ever think about abandoning your town?
Not ever, unless I quit which isn't anytime soon.
Do you have patience to deal with citizens?
I think so but, from the conversation with Gwen I think I "dealed" with her very well. No offence Gwen.
Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Well, I don't have a ton of money right now but I do have Denzion right now. and I think that was a great use of my money. So yes.
And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
Of course, and I love each and every one of them. Mostly.
Citizens of My Town:
McDramaGirl
countrylove123
jacksoncostanza
X_Stunzz
walshydude
orpcain
Joop
Jinakiks
I think that a mayor should be loyal, not a crazy person, and be nice. But you shouldn't ever be mean.
Will you ever think about abandoning your town?
Not ever, unless I quit which isn't anytime soon.
Do you have patience to deal with citizens?
I think so but, from the conversation with Gwen I think I "dealed" with her very well. No offence Gwen.
Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Well, I don't have a ton of money right now but I do have Denzion right now. and I think that was a great use of my money. So yes.
And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
Of course, and I love each and every one of them. Mostly.
Citizens of My Town:
McDramaGirl
countrylove123
jacksoncostanza
X_Stunzz
walshydude
orpcain
Joop
Jinakiks


