Did I do this right? If not dont be upset
Post: #1
error: Sorry I am copying and trying to make this thread again. I just can not give up. My town must have their mayor!;) Hello Admins and Moderators, I am going to answer the following questions below. I hope this is a good thread that you will like.
- What do you think it takes to me a good mayor?
- Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
- Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
- Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
- And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
Now I will put my answers for these questions below.
1. I think it takes responsibility, trust, and respect to be a good mayor, because if you don't have responsibility, people will have major problems unanswered. It also takes trust and respect because people need to know that they can follow you as their leader and be treated nicely while doing it.
2. I will never think of abandoning my town because if I abandoned my town, everyone would do whatever they want without discipline and my town would also most likely be turned into a different town with a different mayor.
3. I have the patience to deal with citizens because I will willingly answer all their questions even if it is something that a 5 year old would ask, and I will fix anything that happened to their homes and belongings.
4. I know how to spend/save money because I usually get most of my belongings from natural areas instead of shopping at spawn. Then when I want to spend money, I usually try to find the cheapest shop they have or ask if my friends have any of that item.
5. I will treat citizens with respect because if I didn't treat them with respect, they would not treat me like their leader and they would most likely move out of my town and take their friends with them.
I hope I answered your questions thoroughly must have a mayor.;)
  Reply
Post: #2
[Image: ]

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #3


[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Holy Jesus, please stop copying and pasting. You are not answering the new questions, and have not told us if you have the 50K to buy the rank. No one cares if your little village has no mayor.

Everyone is looking at your credentials, and frankly they are terrible. Mine aren't that good either, but still.

You are immature, annoying, and spam the forums. You cried when Dark and I raided your Acheron base, even though you knew the rules of Acheron. PVP, raiding, total destruction. And not only did you cry then, you kept crying until Sephie stopped you.

I'm done. I said enough. Anyone else wanna follow up on this?[hr]
EDIT: #6

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)