Jakpet#Mason
Post: #1
[color=#800000]How long have you been playing Minecraft?[/color]
I have played on darkspin for a while, I have been back on the server for almost a month.

[color=#800000]How much time do you give to Minecraft?[/color]
If I am not at school or track practice i'm probably playing minecraft.

[color=#800000]How much of that time is for building rather than survival?[/color]
I would say quite a bit of my time is for building and not survival. Perhaps about 45% of my time building in creative world and the other 55% i'm working on my city.

Pics http://imgur.com/VbxT7eC

  Reply
Post: #2
yes

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
You had me at the baseball stadium. That was very well done and I thing you have the skill for Mason.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #4
Who would say no?

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #5
Didn't answer my last question.
  Reply
Post: #6
Do you like penguins?
Yes
  Reply
Post: #7
:3

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)