[font=Arial][size=large]Okay, first off, read through these screenshots[/size][/font]
[font=Arial]Secondly, well, what else is there to say? Other than what punishment does Flaze_Rus (and perhaps Pablo) deserve? He knowingly broke a pretty serious rule, and practically brushed it off in a 'oh it won't happen again lol' manner. Is this the kind of behaviour which makes Viper think mod is a 'test rank'? Because if all mods acted like this, I'd sure as hell be taking their perks away, hell, I'd take away all responsibility straight off them, but that is not my decision to make, this is up to the higher-ups of the server to figure out. I've probably said too much already so I shall leave it at that.[/font]
[Image: ]
04-29-201306:51 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-29-201306:52 PM by OMGBACONROFL.)
Flaze_Rus has been [b][color=#FF0000]demoted[/color][/b] to the rank of Mayor until the period of 2 weeks has passed from this point. At the end of this period, Flaze must re-apply for his previous rank, unless he has a desire to stay the rank of Mayor.[/color]
[Image: ]
That's not really my impression. More like a "I've learned my gd lesson, let's leave it at that."
[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
04-29-201309:05 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-29-201309:05 PM by Eleves_202.)
How do you even get a fortune 1000 pick? Spawn it in?
I would blame Panlo too for creating said pick axe. [hr]
*Pablo
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
For the record, I had no idea he had said pick.
05-01-201302:07 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-01-201302:09 PM by Pablo9992.)
I have no power to create such a pick, thinking that has caused an ill-minded thought of me.
I found the pick and either bacon or mikey dropped, because only either of them could have made it, and I used it.
I asked flaze if he wanted to mine, and he said sure.
That's what we did, what he did while i was gone is his business.[hr]
and also, geistwolke found it, and he made it to a lower form.
Really? This might be my fault then, assuming it was the same day Henry and I were messing around. I was playing with fortune 1k pickaxes, and other hax pickaxes, and I could of swore I destroyed them all, but apparently not.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]
Mikey it wasn't you, I still had the pick in my inventory after you left. So I asked Ren if she could hop on briefly and take it out of my inventory and destroy it. It had taken 1 block of damage, and that was from the Lapis ore experiment that we did.
So, we know Flaze is semi-innocent (sorry buddy), Henry needed the pick destroyed and Ren didn't come on fast enough.
Why not throw it in lava, or better yet, bury it?
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
To late for that, really..
[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!