Post: #1
05-13-201205:08 PM
Sorry my other one isn't following the template, so here's my REAL application:
The fee of $50,000
I have that
At least 25+ hours on the server and you hold the rank 'Citizen'
I am merchant and have about 15 minutes until 30 hours
You must have at least 5 players in your town.
Yes I do
Please answer the below questions truthfully:
What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?
Having a nice, clean, organized, and civil town. Where you can solve problems in your town with ease. Natural leadership
Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
No, why? The only thing I would do to my town is make it better!
Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
Yes, of course. They are the reason why I am the leader of the town, to lead THEM.
Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Yes, of course. I mostly mine (iron and coal too) and sell the goodies to the admin shop. Then I wait until I need food or building materials, and I buy them with the money I got from mining. I don't spend all my money on just diamonds.
And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
What a great question, but yes, I will respect the fact that I am the mayor because they are the citizens. Citizens of a town wont like a jerk for a leader!
I hope you guys vote yes!
The fee of $50,000
I have that
At least 25+ hours on the server and you hold the rank 'Citizen'
I am merchant and have about 15 minutes until 30 hours
You must have at least 5 players in your town.
Yes I do
Please answer the below questions truthfully:
What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?
Having a nice, clean, organized, and civil town. Where you can solve problems in your town with ease. Natural leadership
Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
No, why? The only thing I would do to my town is make it better!
Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
Yes, of course. They are the reason why I am the leader of the town, to lead THEM.
Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Yes, of course. I mostly mine (iron and coal too) and sell the goodies to the admin shop. Then I wait until I need food or building materials, and I buy them with the money I got from mining. I don't spend all my money on just diamonds.
And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
What a great question, but yes, I will respect the fact that I am the mayor because they are the citizens. Citizens of a town wont like a jerk for a leader!
I hope you guys vote yes!


