The Issue of Advertisement
Post: #1
A few days ago, I made a post on Minecraft Forums that was an advertisement for the server. For those that didn't see it, here you go: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1775305-darkspin-survival-creative-hardcore-survival-and-more-151/
Anyways, I was shortly asked to remove the IP address, which I did, but I think this subject needs to be brought up: How much do we want new players? We had a couple of bad apples come in, true, but most of the people who came on were normal people. Do we brave the idiots for a larger clientele, or do we keep a small, tight-knit group of mostly staff?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
I wish we could get intelligent players that like to play on a simple and fun server like darkspin :D
  Reply
Post: #3
I would say post the ad. We could handle more people.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
I'll ask Viper what he thinks, seeing as he is sort of the boss of me.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
I liked the thread. Keep it up however you wish.
  Reply
Post: #6
As you require.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)