04-23-201309:16 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-23-201310:38 AM by OMGBACONROFL.)
okay dark, i seriously want to talk to you, please add me. i know i am part of a hacker group and i certainly regret that, but you have to trust me, i am no hacker, and if i hacked, i would not hack either to a friend, nor my clan/favorite server, if i was hacking, i wouldve went sniper, if i was hacking, i'd take items, if i was hacking, i would avoid you, if i was hacking, id smash your ip, if i was hacking, id use speedhacks, if i was hacking, id use ESP, if i was hacking, i would have never met you in the first place. I came on the server because last time i been there(may, 2012) i was made fun of, and i promised to never visit again, when i came back, i was completely different, friends i know say i dont have aimbot, and i know im not as logical as you only because i am a kid and i am not sure how to deal with this kind of thing, but seriously, i really want to talk. NO lies, i'll share any proof i can.
I am not trying to doubt you, but just please, add me as a friend, i seriously need to talk to you. I made friends that i actually like( i know, i'm a lowlife) but seriously, you guys had the best server, i could move on if i chose, but i can't win an arguement that is completely useless, knowing myself i didn't hack. Everything was suspicious, the group and everything, i showed proof of the group, and you still didn't believe me, and i have never lost an arguement. a friend of mine (captain plamnit) had an arguement in which they hated each other, soon i later added them to help get them to be friends again. That day i remember completely everything. I KNOW I DON'T HACK. Ever since that has happened, i have actually been called a hacker by many others except my friends and a few others. Ever since that incident I've seen many hackers.
I actually have one on my wall of shame on my sniper Guide, I am trying to win an arguement, but i need you to show me the caps of what you got. And this way, I'd promise to never lead suspicion away again. You haven't referred to talk to me for a reason, i respect that; you may hate me, i respect that; i need to let you know that i didn't hack, and i am giving you my word on that.
I promise, you won't waste your time to talk to me.[hr]
Bino, yes, i agree, i did go afk, and yes, i was working on a sniper guide, i was testing the music section my friend moee told me to put in. if you dont believe me, ask him, hes an admin for one of the most trustworthy places i know.(not that you'd believe anything i have is trustworthy) and you can view it, but it is still not done, i am working on it. If i can show you i can beat you at sniper, i will.(no-insultation) But you have to believe me, hacking is definitly not my kind of thing, i have to admit, the only thing worth actually hacking for is items unfortuenately, I can tell the truth to almost everything, just add me and talk, maybe we can figure this out if both you and ryu add me to talk. If i had a lie detector on me for hacking, i would not be lying.
I give you my word.
I give a promise
I give second chances
I am trustworthy
I trust my friends
I am not the only one who has been like this, and ive seen someone better than me accused of hacking and ive seen him get banned.
And like i said before, i was playing on the ( x cGL x ) server, it usually has no players, but when there are, those guys are very good snipers. You can take any other person's word, check their rep, and see everyone who has saw me, and look at this probability, there is absolutely NO way i could've been hacking, and of course, i'd love to see his proof (i do NOT doubt him, i just like to see if I was actually near a hacker)
2: Hackers change their name constantly, almost as if they aren't trying at all. I was TRYING to kill dark, whenever hes online, i get up as my scout, and try to beat him! it was my goal, and all i did was get kicked and banned for it. UNBELIEVABLE. I still remember the day Darkryu said i was good in TF2. oh yes, and again, if i was hacking, i would've already made the top 10 players within a week. I have been studying behavior of hackers and what they are, for at least these past few weeks. On my wall of shame, the hacker had a name of TOM VOKE. Ass you see the real hacker was banned and the real tom voke says, YES in the picture. (moee banned the hacker) I took a few screenshots too, but its very suprising most aimbotters go heavy for somewhat reason. Anyways, i see lots of hackers on trade servers, VSH servers and Pub servers, i swear, i'd never hack.[hr]
When you said the top building i thought you meant the blu building because thats what i was on. i said "well, which building..... if you meant the one i was on, all you add to do was jump onto the mushroom right here and then... onto here, just liek that.(no reply) Then i said i had to go eat breakfast, and i left. I came back on just jumping around you joined and boom banned me. i do hate what i did that day, i know it was sincerely wrong, and it seems to be impossible for me to prove that i do not hack. I know you know you're "right" but if i get a second chance, none of this will happen again.
Can we at least just be friends again, because i do not like when people hold grudges against me. I feel weird saying this to a person i do not know in person but, you were my friend, dude, and i would've never been friends with you, if i was a hacker.
Just please add me and talk to me, please.
heres a situation of the same thing, topic and comments, this is my position:
[code] Clint_Beastwood 17 Feb 2013 @ 12 h 26
How to prove I'm not hacking?
I need help on how to prove I'm not hacking. I swear I don't (But that isnt enough proof) and often get good games (high kill/ low death) and people keep accusing me of hacking. How can I prove to them I'm not hacking?
Xterra 17 Feb 2013 @ 12 h 31
Tell them to watch it in their theatre. Not like they don't have access to it.....
#1
Bannoura 17 Feb 2013 @ 12 h 33
you dont have to prove anything.......The burden of proof is on the ones who make the claim
#2
KissTheYuckFinger 17 Feb 2013 @ 12 h 35
If you are not hacking, you have nothing to worry about.
#3
Swiss Cheeze 17 Feb 2013 @ 12 h 39
There is nothing you can do. In their minds you are hacking. There is nothing you can do or say to change their opinions. So I just say ignore it and move on. The very worst thing you can do is argue with them. I get more agravated with that chatter then I do if you an I played together and I thought you was a hacker. By arguing all you will do is cause greif with those who just play.
#4
NotURfriend 17 Feb 2013 @ 12 h 41
Look up TBNRfrags on youtube. He gets called a hacker in pretty much every game. He's got over a 4.0 k/d and just destroys everyone. Makes his videos more entertaining. Feel bad for the guy though, but he's used to it. He said he's been getting called a hacker since he was 12.
#5
Ganger 17 Feb 2013 @ 12 h 49
Jorden Bred11 what is this thread about ? You created this account on the 31 Jan 2013 (only 17 days ago) and I believe this isn't you first steam account with BO2. So I conclude that your last account has been vac banned.
#6
Kagaen 17 Feb 2013 @ 13 h 09
Why are you concerned about proving to strangers that you don't hack?
LOL, paranoid?
#7
boyd.brebner 17 Feb 2013 @ 13 h 12
if you play a legit game then you will not be banned, seems though there have been a couple of people banned and that let back into the school yard to play. So if you do not hack you will have no issues.
#8
Delta 17 Feb 2013 @ 13 h 28
Tell em to suck it up and that if you were cheating/hacking/douch*bag then you would already be banned
#9
iStever 17 Feb 2013 @ 13 h 46
I'm just a casual player sporting around a 1.25 kdr, but every once in awhile I'll hit the jackpot. Like a game this afternoon I went 25-5-4 in TDM and all I heard was: HACKER!!, CHEATER!!!, REPORT HIM!!! lolz. It's like...uhhh...look at my kdr dummies!!
If someone's owning a match, it's usually because he/she is a rly good player or they just happened to go on a roll. That's why I check that person's combat record and kdr before making any wild accusations.
#10
POPE GTR 17 Feb 2013 @ 14 h 40
dont say anything back. If you are not cheating you shouldnt worry about anything. It happens to me almost on every game I play. Swarm = cheating to some.
Dernière modification de POPE GTR; 17 Feb 2013 @ 14 h 41
#11
[SC]cad80_99 17 Feb 2013 @ 14 h 41
why not get a camcorder and record you playing then. this way they can see what you see.
#12
[SC]cad80_99 17 Feb 2013 @ 14 h 44
iStever a écrit :
I'm just a casual player sporting around a 1.25 kdr, but every once in awhile I'll hit the jackpot. Like a game this afternoon I went 25-5-4 in TDM and all I heard was: HACKER!!, CHEATER!!!, REPORT HIM!!! lolz. It's like...uhhh...look at my kdr dummies!!
If someone's owning a match, it's usually because he/she is a rly good player or they just happened to go on a roll. That's why I check that person's combat record and kdr before making any wild accusations.
kd ratio dont mean a thing. some ppl who hack still have a low kd ratio. just like some ppl are very good and have a high kd ratio. a lot of cheaters are now trying to hide it. so they use smaller cheats that are hard to tell. and they still have to manualy aim and have reflexis. they lack those they will not do well unless they have that auto aim or aim bot or whatever.
outside of that and god mode and its up to skills. those things will help but not make a cheater get a high kd ratio if he cant aim good.
#13
R-iel 17 Feb 2013 @ 17 h 34
Turn off in game chat. Is't a bleesing.
#14
Veteralizator (banned) 18 Feb 2013 @ 2 h 09
i have same one time i had on nuketown 198 kils ( 3 swarm 4 k9 and 2vsat) and what ? i had 8 reports and I became insulted ,later i reported all this players who reported me for insult, now 2 of them are banned :-) always report and pay no attention to it
have a good day and the highest score
#15
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 22
< 1 2 >
Par page : 15 30 50
RÉPONDRE [/code]
04-23-201310:29 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-23-201310:52 AM by OMGBACONROFL.)
I can only use W and M1 while typing, to do that, all you have to do is keep walking and press y or whatever key you have it binded to, and then type. i only said "lolololol" because you know, its a friendly game, i honestly did not think you'd take it so seriously, i didn't even KNOW the forums existed, you never told me, i added darkspin to help me out so he said go to the forums, i said "okay" so i did. this is where we are now. I meant i had a lot of other accounts. not that much. i never said "lol" it was to tease, i promise i will act more maturely after you talk to me, Bino says he tried to get you to talk to me, but yet again i was listening and i left. I leave because i know its my downfall and i really enjoyed my time being there. I told him that i adapt with my skill. I know alot of bigwords which makes me sound pretty damn smart, but apparently, no one will believe me.
I want you to believe me and only a few eyes isn't enough. a WHOLE server is even proof. A WHOLE GROUP of servers compared to YOUR experience, is completely not enough. Irrelevancy of your conduct on DarkSpin I cannot believe i was banned, i am still completely very mad, i apologize for any insulting conjectures. I promise, i never hacked. I can get ANYBODIES proof, i've even played with HELEN ANGEL from outpost. She believes i didnt hack. i even got a person banned for scamming. i have reported to steam support asking them how to prove i didnt hack for advice(pretty dumb actually) and this is what they said:
[b]Hello Steve,
Thank you for contacting Steam Support.
Our records indicate that your Steam account is *not* VAC banned. However server administrators may ban you from a particular server - we cannot prevent this. Server operators have control over who they allow to play in their servers.
You will not be banned by the VAC system unless your account is used to cheat.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.[/b]
Again, i do not use my other accounts to hack. I use them to fuck around and even mentioning Sey saying "Ekipz is just Datkid trolling on his other account" and i said "yep :L" It seems i have almost made that up but if that isn't true, prove me wrong, but you said "capped" at one point. I knew what that meant, but i didn't think it was for proof that i was "hacking" I am somewhat amused on how others can believe I hack, and i have only been using my alt account on that server only like 6 times. They were all when i got money. (I use my alt for money because of a long story, if you want to hear more, PM me) Show me proof, i never actually saw the proof myself, and i'd like to see it, i know you don't lie, bu i have never said that.
I go by your word, but when someone says i'm wrong when i know i am right, i get pissed. I talk trash all the time, dude, and I only trashtalk because i was grown apart of the server by just trash talk. I am a person of the bandwagon, i am the person who is derived of ALL types of accusation. I AM the person people will not conceive to believe, ONLY because of a mishap in which i had never yet done again, i was told I had to back up my theories(i was talking about God to a christian woman) And this time its not a theories, i have been researching every single, yet smallest bit of info, but now all i need is proof. If i was a hacker, i would have admitted it already because i am ip banned.
Yes, you could only beat me in real life, knowing you're much older than me; in a hand to hand combat/weaponry. I am a coward. I'm not much of a person who could lie, but I AM the person to do justice of my own mistakes. Any of the mistakes i have made, such as the hacking groups,(i know i was there, i did not leave to cover up my tracks, i was just desperate for the item that i wanted, a scorching DM. I guess that Involvement made everything go to far, and I know you typed that long, but i respect opinions, but not opinions that i know are completely Irrelevant.
I get bullied for being half asian at school.
It is the only reason why i started playing tf2 in the summer of '08
MOST DAMAGED are the most wisest.
MOST LONELY are the most kindest.
MOST LOVING are the best friends.
Anyways, i have a server of my fav kind just like yours with unique regulars and fun people. Some admins are fun and onl 1 is very strict, he is the 3rd head admin. He gave me a second chance after false accusation too, and i have said it before.
I do not mean that this is completely unneccessary talking about me hacking. My friend trusts me, and the only reason i got to your skill in scout was because i played on Darkspin. I enjoyed it because it was nice actually having friends and a group to hangout with. i have new friends now unfortuenately not that you would even care, but I am telling you, the server i am on, an admin wants to ban me, he does not have a reason yet, the main reason is: Provoking, but i do that all the time, i mean, if you have ever went to a bully curriculum at school, they always say, "the bullied spread their influence on others" and shit like that. I am truly sorry for my wrong doing, my friend and i always tease eachother. Heres a convo of us:
[code] Sunday, April 21, 2013
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/919935_501186859916681_959686065_o.jpg
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: tis' be true
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: Are you typing somethin?
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: nope
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: Dammit steam
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: What server>?
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: TFW you get icecream from the guy with a cart
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: I got this "big dipper' from the icecream mann
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: Is gud
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: Bro
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: Duuuuude
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: quit being 4/20
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: its 4:08
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: u fgt
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/521951_253093214836642_1110734212_n.jpg
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: lolwut
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: #420BLAZIN
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: anyways
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: 2dayz
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: these guys think i hack and i can't prove that i didnt.
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: how the fuck can i do this
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: ill send you the thread in a minute.
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/935780_551222448261353_826153497_n.png
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: xDDDDD
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: >when she beats you
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: xD
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/935304_162490517245534_899455965_n.jpg
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: >MY GF
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: >I'm too old for this shit
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: >Wood demon!!!!
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: What ya doin? [/code]
[code] [VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: they wont talk to me,
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: i know they know i am right
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: xD
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: Want me to help?
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=508
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: too much to read Dx
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: Make a group chat or somethin
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: cant
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: they blocked me
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: they wont add me
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: :T
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: to be honest it does look like you aimbot
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: How the fuck do you do perfect headshots
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: And useing alt accounts do seem suspicious
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: no
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: it was as scout
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: the second time was sniper.
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: :l
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: plus i only use alt accounts to fuck with people.
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: and sometimes collect my drops.
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: I don't compplain too much bout your snipin sills
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: because i trust you n' shit
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: we bros
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥ is now playing Team Fortress 2. [/code]
I honestly have nothing else to try and prove because i don't have anything else to try and prove, group chat me or something. Just communicate, please.
Edited those two posts a bit to make them a bit more legible and I also made things a little bit shorter using [code].
[Image: ]
thanks, i type too fast :/
I'll just address this part, since the rest is almost entirely meant for Ryu. The big reason I thought this supported the case against you wasn't necessarily that it showed signs of you hacking; It has shown that you've lied to me several times. When I first called you out on it, you told me you just adapt and change your strategy. Later, you said you turned on music. Now, you're saying you stopped to work on a sniper guide (If I read that correctly). You've changed your story so many times, that I know something was up with it. Like I said, this isn't meant as proof of you hacking, it's more circumstantial. I just think that, coupled with Ryu's experiences with you, it digs your figurative grave that much deeper.
I'm sorry, but this is completely necessary at this point
[Video: ]
u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
Hello.
I have observed many peoples opinions on my skill and asked if i hack or not.
Monday, April 22, 2013
mcwowfamily: Hey dustin
mcwowfamily: Do you have the liberty luancher?
mcwowfamily: Dustin
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: wut'
mcwowfamily: Hi
mcwowfamily: Come play with me
mcwowfamily: Or lets go to big bang gaming
mcwowfamily: Im trying to trade peoples
mcwowfamily: i have two hats
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: which hats
mcwowfamily: Tam o, shanter 1.33
mcwowfamily: Glengarry bonnet 1.33
mcwowfamily: Do you want them?
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: not really
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: But I need to ask you a question
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: This is serious
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Do you think i actually hack
mcwowfamily: No
mcwowfamily: Your just pro
mcwowfamily: Why?
mcwowfamily: Does someone think your hacking
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: yes
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: alot
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: a whole server, pretty much
mcwowfamily: Hmmm
EricDoubleYou: gg
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: I need to ask a question
EricDoubleYou: hm
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Do you think i hack like aimbot and or anyother kinds.
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: answer honestly
EricDoubleYou: no
EricDoubleYou: but ur good
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: k thanks
EricDoubleYou: lol....
EricDoubleYou: i sold my noir btw
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: how much
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: I need your opinion. Do you think i hack, please answer honestly.
>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: Ive beaten hackers before
>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: All snipers have a different style
>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: Some do it quick and make it look suspicious
>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: Some Ive seen that look like hacks
>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: Look even better actually
>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: Almost impossible
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: im trying to show dark that
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Do you think i hack
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Answer please
Xedric: yup
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Answer seriously
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Do you
Xedric: nope
Xedric: ?
Xedric: ur just really bad
Plank |Le Planks|: dat kid
Plank |Le Planks|: Join mai groop
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: wut group
Plank |Le Planks|: dat group
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: I need to ask a question
Plank |Le Planks|: ?
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Do you think i hack?
Plank |Le Planks|: noh
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: k thanks
Plank |Le Planks|: k
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Hello
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: I need to ask an important question
Dr.Mets: ?
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Do you think i hack'
Dr.Mets: no
Dr.Mets: i mean yes
Dr.Mets: jkjk
Dr.Mets: why?
Dr.Mets: ???
Dr.Mets: ????
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: My favorites server keeps saying that i hack
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: and that i lie
Dr.Mets: yo brin gme on it
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: i cant
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: >ip banned
Dr.Mets: banned
Dr.Mets: wow
Dr.Mets: soo
Dr.Mets: give me th eip
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Hello
>>D$<< Lunaru™ ☪: Hi?
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Please, io need an answer to this question
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Please answer completely honest.
>>D$<< Lunaru™ ☪: okay?
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Do you think i hack.
>>D$<< Lunaru™ ☪: idk
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Okay
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Hello
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: I know we do not talk much
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Do you think that i hack?
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Answer honestly.
Rammos: no
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: thanks
Saturday, April 20, 2013
[Ab!] Dream: Nice avatar
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Hu
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Hi
[Ab!] Dream: Hello
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Do you think that i hack in TF2?
[Ab!] Dream: No
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Do you think thati hack?
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Please answer honestly
{BBG} ♔ POPE DUGGELS ♔: naw
{BBG} ♔ POPE DUGGELS ♔: your just good
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: thanks
This was a few of the surveys, some of them didnt respond.
A majority said no. I pasted the most of our chats, which is pretty much all excess, but you get what i mean.
All of the people in the world saying you don't hack will NOT help you. From what I've seen, you've been caught in lies on multiple occasions, and it's to the point where it really doesn't matter if you hacked at this point.
If you had been honest from the start, you may have had a chance. But honestly, even you didn't hack, why would we even want someone known to lie to the staff to be unbanned? Your lies have sealed your fate, even if you manage to convince us you didn't hack.
[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
LMAO this is the first time i have been banned for so called being good. Accusations such as this are completely ridiculous. Anyways, he said he had witnesses. Yes, your server. NOBODY ELSE. JUST ONE. SINGLE. SERVER. Darkryu has not yet showed me his proof and will probably refuse from showing it. Ill talk to him on mic if anyone will talk to me. This fight is seriously ridiculous. I have not been caught multiple occasions. ONLY THIS TIME i have been so called "caught", and this server is the first to actually not believe me. I asked MANY if hacking as scout was even real. they said "that is so damn stupid, why the hell would you even hack as a scout i mean seriously, that's the stupidest thing i have heard." I just heard right now after sending forums to other players, they interviewed it. Didnt make any sense apparently. Just because i am a new found enemy, does not mean that i hacked. Believing just one person, can make an opinion spike. I can prove that I did not hack. SHOW ME THE PROOF: ALL THE PICTURES AND ALL THE WITNESSES, I CAN CARE LESS - Not even showing me Darks proof is a complete, and yet, most UNRESPONSIBLE thing i have seen, making a fight over a subject Dark cannot even SHOW ME. I do not say that he is lying and i have to admit, it did look like i hacked. But I mean, seriously, I will not lose to a fight that is completely useless, WITH ALL MEANS, i know i am right, i cannot show you alot, unless you have skype. If you do want to skype me to scan my computer(in which i know someone is going to state that i deleted my programs and shit) well i cannot dl any types of programs. Programs besides steam and the programs my parents provide me, are not allowed.
I am not lying. And again, if you did not read this, i have been only accused and banned once, OTHER TIMES i was accused, but admin said i don't hack, and I know alot about hackers more than all of you. Yes that is coincidential i agree, but i do. I played CoD and Lots of Pub servers, they. ARE. EVERYWHERE. If youthink that i hack, you have obviously have not seen a hacker in your entire life of TF2, if you want to see one, visit pub servers, if you even pub.
|