Whiterun
Post: #1
First off I'd like to have a few good builders build in Whiterun. If you cinsider yourself good, talk to me ingame.

If I sent you a link to here ingame, it is because of a few new rules, just a heads-up. Since too many people in the city have ignored the rule about not building ugly squares, I will be taking more roughly on you than Jawa did. I you're one of those people building over your plot, or building a square, this is last chance. By saturday I will start wiping the houses out, if you haven't made it less ugly, less square-like.¨
The plots will still be free of charge.
//Flaze[hr]
Another thing, shops within the city are not allowed before consultation with me.

[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
  Reply
Post: #2
Wiping houses out? :/

I wouldn't do that much.
  Reply
Post: #3
Maybe remove the person from the plot first? just to give them a warning. Deleting houses is a little extreme.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #4
I appointed Flaze the lord to fix the city and grow it. :I

Flaze, remember this city isn't used to a brand new leader, and I don't think they will accept you instantly. Also, contact Henry, because he was interested in a plot awhile back.
  Reply
Post: #5
Did you guys inform Jawa of this yet?

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #6
If we're talking about whiterun, can somebody who owns or co-owns it please reduce the huge whiterun_outer region? I would do it myself but I'm not sure how deep/tall it goes, what it needs to cover etc.
It overlaps Rack city by about 2 blocks, so if someone could just make it about 5 blocks smaller on the west side (the side nest to the sponge wall) that'd be a real help. Picture related > http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37200166.jpg

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7

Guess I will. City is one big plot but that shouldn't cause any problems.


Henry got his plot. Guess I'll chill down a little bit ;)

Then again, 5 days is a while. I'd gladly give a dispensation if someone needs more time, they just need to mail me/ask me ingame. Purdy dayum simple ^^

What would you suggest instead then? Leaving them be is a limited option, but after that?

[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
  Reply
Post: #8
Flaze taking Whiterun? I approve of this.

Given the changes I made, It'd be nice to see the town not go to waste.

Jawa doesn't need to be informed. He abandoned the server, no?
  Reply
Post: #9

I don't actually know if he did or not,so I guess this is reasonable enough.

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #10
I believe he did. JoJo told me he's part of his inactive pirates group.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)