04-20-201304:29 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-20-201304:30 AM by Eleves_202.)
Why must you insult my religion Viper? Why?
[Image: ][hr]
Dang it. Picture didn't load. Oh well.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Picture won't load because it needs to be a URL. Not a school file location.
He does have every right to insult your religion, but this was probably purely for gauging your reaction. I doubt he meant any pure offense on his part.
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
As Roman Bred, and you're christian I think this needed to be done
plus I watched the Book Of Eli
Zahn, I don't think I can convey how disappointed I am that you would be this immature.
Just delete the comment, please.
[Image: ]
How about no, as I actually made this picture when I saw the Book of Eli, in which a guy who loved Mussolini tried to use the last bible on earth in an attempt to over through the weak and desperate. So I will no delete it and if you're unable to convey perhaps you should take a gander at a dictionary top find the right adjectives for the job.
Ladies, ladies. You're both pretty.
[Image: ]
04-21-201312:37 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-21-201312:37 PM by Eleves_202.)
Zahn, that picture is not only offensive religiously, but culturally. Mussolini send innocent Italian Jews to their death, and seeing how you said you are now Jewish, it is offensive to you too. Please remove it. I would prefer not to see a reminder of the horrid past every time I check this thread. [hr]
It did not have to be done.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
04-21-201312:43 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-21-201312:49 PM by AngelZ.)
lol no I will not remove
[Image: ]
It's just a photoshop, and I am not Jewish.
So yea.
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
I am a Jew and I do not find this offensive, I know how to take a joke.
It's Mussolini Jesus, it's srs bssnis
[Image: ]
And it's sort of topical, seeing as Jesus' followers sent millions of Jews to their deaths as well...
[Image: ]