Flaze_Rus # Moderator
Post: #31


*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #32
You're right Mikey. So, how many admins have said yes? Just so there is a tally. I think around 3 or 4 have said yes. I personally like Flaze, and he would do a good job as mod. But I am not included in the admin tally, but more of an uncounted vote. I exist, but do not get counted. I think. It is hard to describe. Anyway, around three or four admins ave agreed, so you are pretty set.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #33
Promoted.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)