Flaze_Rus # Moderator
Post: #21

What is happening?
  Reply
Post: #22

What is happening?
[/quote]

Magic. Spanish magic

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #23
+1 for Meat. Again.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #24

Eleves, why you be so whiny today
[hr]
Oh, sorry, seemed like you being grumpy over me making a joke and you not getting credit

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #25
Gais. This is Flaze's mod app. We're sssoooo off topic.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #26
Si senor. Pero, es muy divertido. 3 administradores han confirmado la aplicación de Flaze. Felicidades, y si usted no puede leer esto, usar el Traductor de Google.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #27
I wasn't aware this was a Spanish forum..
  Reply
Post: #28
Y habla le Espaniol here nono.

[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
  Reply
Post: #29
GO BACK TO MEXICO, YOU SPANISH COMMIES

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #30
Eleves est un nègre. :#
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)