Flaze_Rus # Moderator
Post: #11
many times
  Reply
Post: #12
once upon a time
  Reply
Post: #13
DIDNEY WORL

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #14
Pinocchio is a real boy.

Bacon is not. He needs to go to DisneyWorld.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #15

Wat?

If bacon wasn't a real boy, how would I have his baby picture

His mom
[Image: ]

Just back from the slught- I mean hospital
[Image: ]

Bacon Today
[Image: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #16

Wat?

If bacon wasn't a real boy, how would I have his baby picture

His mom
[Image: ]

Just back from the slught- I mean hospital
[Image: ]

Bacon Today
[Image: ]
[/quote]

And meatboy gets +1 reputation. X3

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #17
meat, you are a stalker
how do you know this :<

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #18
Why is meat getting credit for my joke? I know he made it better, but a little recognition would be nice.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #19

wat
  Reply
Post: #20

wat
[/quote]

Yo hablo espanol. Viper nunca escucha la historia de Pinnocio.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)