04-09-201309:45 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-09-201309:46 PM by Eleves_202.)
Thank you. Pazz and Flaze ArchMod 2015. For some reason it seems Bacon can fool around on any and all threads, but I do it once and it is a crime. Where in the world is that fair to the little guy?[hr]
Anyway, I'm sorry about it. I had to make some comment about my failure.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
I never have a specific time when I am on. Always random. Count on me being on for a majority of the weekend though.
UTC-5
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
Maybe you should know when to stop? Just wondering. That's a major disrespect, imo.
[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
LOL goodbye all chances of me saying yes to mod lol
on another note Even though I am not a mod, I am on from 4 - 10 PM
GMT -5/EDT
04-10-201303:15 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-10-201303:23 AM by josephmeyers258.)
I think your main problem here was cockiness to the extreme. There's a difference between cockiness and confidence. I'm a friend of two admins (Bacon and Craften) and I'm dating another (Ren) and it still took me over a year and a half to make mod. In darkspin, you have to EARN moderator. We tend to look for mods that show good interpersonal skills, as that's their job on the server, and the comment in question showed a severe lack of forethought and consideration of the target audience. Try to stop waving around the cocky stick, and start showing capability. For example, solve a problem between two players when a mod's not around. Show us you can handle people properly, and your chances jump severely.
tl;dr: Tone it down and show some capability.[hr]
Also, as I said, I have no constant schedule, but as a general rule, I'm on between AROUND 23:00 - 02:00, which is on UTC/GMT -5 hours.
[Image: ]
Not so much 'cockiness' as, say, his head is in the clouds.
Eleves, you have the potential to even be rather creative, but you've shown so little of that (hence why you never got Mason) because you're only ever focused on being someone you're not, simply to impress us and fit in. That, almost always, ends up backfiring.
Life is not full of fairytales and you're old enough to realize that.
In regard to all, can't anyone take a joke in which I humiliate MYSELF?
In regards to Sephie's comment, I actually have settled conflicts and already applied. Never got a definite no.
In regard to Viper, you say I'm trying to be someone I'm not.? Look at your partner Rth over the last month. Thank God power's spell finally broke.
Everyone, just calm down and laugh. I'm only insulting myself.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Okay guys, Glad we got that over with. If you have any other problems, please use another thread. This was meant to be so that Viper and the other server leaders could gather information about Staff internet times.
On a more related note, this thread is not only for Moderators, but anyone on staff, so Moderators+.
Please let us know as well Admins, Archmods, Masons, Artisans, OP, Dragons, or whatever tag you have that isn't; Peanut, Aspirant or Denizen.
04-11-201311:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-11-201311:47 PM by VlperX.)
I wasn't talking about Rth, I was talking about you. I don't know why you just played that.
And the only negative things I've heard about him are entirely from you.
wat