Moderator Online-time
Post: #1
[size=large]Calling all moderators[/size]


[size=medium]Viper would like to know the times that moderators are likely to be online, to get make sure we have at least one moderator on at all times. Please leave the times when you will likely be on in the comments section. Make sure you leave the answer in server time, I believe this is GMT-8, but correct me if I am wrong.

I pazz_dog am available most nights at about 12AM GMT-8. Earlier on weekends, and usually play through to about 4AM GMT-8.[/size]
  Reply
Post: #2
I actually don't have a reliable schedule. My work schedule changes weekly.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
Pretty sure it's GMT/UTC -7
  Reply
Post: #4
Im cental EU, playin mostly in the evening :)

[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
  Reply
Post: #5
Pacific time zone, (suck it commies) most of the time from 3 to 8, with small gaps in between

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
I'm on 5 to... Wait, I'm not a mod yet. Emphasis on yet.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #7
Pacific Time 3pm - 10pm Mon. - Fri.

Any other day it's really up in the air, given I can be on most times.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #8
That just reduced your chances by 100% with me.
Don't fuck around.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
My timetable is erratic. But I run of AEST (+11)
  Reply
Post: #10
That just reduced your chances by 100% with me.
Don't fuck around.
[/quote]

Cheeel Bacon :3

[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)