Pazz_dog #Moderator
Post: #1
Hello everyone, ~Pazz here.
I'd like to apply for moderator. Below is everything you need to know!



[b][size=large]Why am I applying?[/size][/b]

I have been on the server for a long time. I really would like to become a member of the staff, and help out a bit. I feel that access to /kick and /ban would help me to take care of any problems that may arise, and the Moderator tag would give me some authority, so that trouble makes will listen to me.



[b][size=large]What makes a good moderator?[/size][/b]

A good moderator should be willing to listen to [i][b]all[/b][/i] sides of a story, not just the first person to speak. A moderator should take care to consider their actions too. The shouldn't just act, they should consider exactly what consequences their actions might have.

They should take care to realize that their actions represent the whole staff of Darkspin Servers and, as suck, should take the utmost care to be just and righteous.

A moderator must be impartial. Having a history with someone doesn't mean you should let them act however they want. Everyone should be treated the same.



[b][size=large]Have I played at least 80 hours[/size][/b]

Oh yeah. As at the time of writing, I have played 294 hours. So a little more than 80 :)



[b][size=large]A little bit about myself and what I think of the server[/size][/b]
I have never moderated other servers. I have played on a few, but not for long. None have been nearly as good as Darkspin. The community here is amazing.

As for myself, I live in Australia. I graduated highschool last year and am currently doing a Bachelor's Degree in Science, Majoring in Computing and Mathematics. I hope to have a look at some of the more technical details of running a server (From a compatibility point of view) later on. I enjoy playing computer games, reading, watching TV and spending time with friends. I hope to one day get a job designing games with Valve of Mojang.



[b][size=large]Anything you should Know?[/size][/b]

I live in Australia, so I am on a different time zone from most admins except Viper, which means that I am often on when there's no admins around. This will mean I can sort out any problems while you're all asleep.

I took a long Hiatus earlier to concentrate on my studies for my final year of school. I will likely take breaks of one to two weeks every so often for University exams, but nothing like the months long Hiatus of last time.

[b][size=large]Have 3 Admins confirmed they trust me?[/size][/b]

I will say expressly here; [b]No admins have said they trust me![/b]

I will also say that none have said they don't. Me and Mikey are close (in my opinion) and I think he would trust me, but I don't know for certain. Mii said he is considering whether or not he does. I haven't really had the opportunity to ask others



[b][size=large]If accepted do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes.[/size][/b]

I hereby declare that, should I be accepted as moderator, I will not use my powers for purposes deemed irresponsible, stupid or revengeful purposes.



[b][size=large]Do I agree that, if I'm inactive for a month, my Moderator status will be revoked?[/size][/b]

Yes, I agree.



Thank you all for taking the time to read and consider. If you decide to vote against me, would you please either detail why, or send me a message as to why, so that I can improve. Same goes for those that say yes! Thanks again


P.S. Sorry for posting this in the wrong section earlier, I must have clicked the wrong button.
~Pazz
  Reply
Post: #2
Right, now that the location of the post has been settled. YES.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
Moved to correct location.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
"Have 3 Admins confirmed they trust me?"

Such a silly question...
That's just the requirement. And they're meant to express their thoughts on the application anyway.. so it's a pointless thing to ask the applicant.

I'll say yes because frankly, I don't see why not. You're one of the few mature players we get around here and you're surely an asset to the server.
  Reply
Post: #5
Personally, from what I've seen, you are a great person and would be a fine mod. You reward those who try to help in the smallest of ways, which I think is a great quality to have. Yes, though sadly I don't have much weight on my vote.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #6
[Image: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
[size=large]For bad mouthing bandits I was like[/size]
[Image: ]
[size=large]Then I thought, he is a cool guy.. maybe he isn't so bad but still.[/size]
[Image: ]
[size=large]Eh. I'll observe for another week. So:[/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8
It's okay to badmouth the Bandits, you're all faggots.

I vote yes for pazz as mod.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9

AHAHAA
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
Ding, ding, ding! That makes three!

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)