New Plugin Testing/Staff Relaxation Server is OPEN
Post: #1
After many hours of fighting my router, I managed to forward the ports on my router. I'm currently running a 15 slot whitelisted bukkit server. The server is open to all staff members and masons who want to play on it. Just comment you ign if you do.

These are the current people in the whitelist, correct me if I misspelled your name.

mrminority
ytironimrm
OMGBACONROFL
VlperX
Blackmajor
paperisracist
jojo54991035
mikey288
Zahn97
_TheComposer_
geistwolke


=======================

The IP is:

[color=#32CD32][size=xx-large]173.173.25.35[/size][/color]

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
  Reply
Post: #2
Also, the server is going to be 90% Tekkit, unless I feel like changing it to normal Bukkit to test plugins and whatnot.
  Reply
Post: #3
Leave it 100% tekkit and make another server for bukkit testing?
I have at least 10 sitting on my three computers..

I would play on it but I'm not overly in the mood for minecraft survival of any type lately. When I am though... sheeeiiit I'm into it.
  Reply
Post: #4
oh, we know alright.
*cough*mindcrack*cough*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
tis appropriately named..
  Reply
Post: #6
Blargh, I wish I could be as creative and motivated as you :P
Ah well. I assume I just got bored of it because I didn't really try.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
I really wanted it to be a mindcrack server, but it kept crashing :I

So I just settled for tekkit instead :U

Can't wait for the new release of Tekkit, EE3 isn't suppossed to be so OP anymore

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
  Reply
Post: #8
still going?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
Whoops, keep forgetting to launch it :U

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
  Reply
Post: #10
Tekkit tekkit tekkit! <3

josephmeyers258

:3

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)