Color Chat for Mayors?
Yes
10.00%
1
Nope
90.00%
9
10 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Color Chat for Mayors
Post: #1
Allo people of the Darkspin Forums,I Nindroid have a complaint/suggestion.
Mayors don't have color chat. Mayors could use color chat for good reasons. Example: Lets say there is tons of messages in the chat,and a bunch of new players need a home.The Mayors could use color chat to tpa/warp to there town more outgoing then regular gray chat.
Another example is that if there writing stuff on signs they can make it pop out at other players,like rules an whatnot.
Apparently i'm out of ideas now but i'm sure other Mayors can post of why they could use color chat on there behalf.
Thank you for taking your time to read this.


The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #2
You have a wonderful thing called /tell and /msg. If you're going to try to get a certain players attention among all. Just PM them, also think of the bad things mayor could do with the chat, instead of the good things. They could spam chat with the colors, Use a color that hurts peoples eyes. If you've gone on Twitch and used [color=#98FB98]Spring Green[/color] it's extremely light and annoying, similar to some of the colors that can be made with the minecraft color options. I say no for this, and I think that this could use a bump for more opinions instead of a poll.

A click is not as thorough as a paragraph is. So lets see some more opinions :D
  Reply
Post: #3
Even though my opinion doesn't matter, I agree with the spamming and eyes hurting. Can Mayors make colored signs? That would be more effective than colored chat in my opinion.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #4

Are you a mindless zombie?

Who would have known...

  Reply
Post: #5
That is only for rank applications where it doesn't. Everything else it does matter. And no, I'm the guy who gets sacrificed to the zombies.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #6
Eleves... everyone's opinion is meaningful and important, but some are held in high regard.
I think that a good opinion is one that contributes to the problem, situation, etc.
Your opinion matters more on Rank apps because you're a regular player and you see the staff working everyday. It might not be held as high as staff and such, like a mod but it's still taken into account if it's clear and direct. :3

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
The picture was a nice touch Zahn.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)