Meatboy5 #Moderator
Post: #1
[b]Why do you want to be a Moderator?[/b]

I heard that the server was recruiting mods due to the staff changes And this is my main Minecraft server, I decided that now is the right time to apply

[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/b]

Someone who is strong, loves the people,loves the server, has patience, wisdom and the ability to solve conflict.

[b]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/b]

128h 48m right now.

[b]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
[/b]
Well my name is meatboy5, I love minecraft, I go to school with jojo. I want to learn about computers and programming and make that my career.

[b]Anything we should know about?[/b]

I was caught for X-raying but had the diamonds removed and stopped being a douche and ruining the server

[b]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/b]

Zahn97, The Composer, VlperX.

[b]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/b]

Yes I promise to not abuse my powers

[b]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/b]

Yes
  Reply
Post: #2
I think he would be a good mod.

A little sarcastic, but he is the perfect mixture of Sarcasm and innocence making him the perfect mod.

He might be a little shaky on relations with other players, but he is a hard ass meaning he won't give a fuck if someone is complaining, he gets the job done.

Yes from me, high approval.
  Reply
Post: #3
[Image: ]
[Image: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Uhm...
You didn't mention all the old, griefed buildings you've fixed. Or the mansion. Why? That's one of the most brilliant acts of dedication to the server I've seen in a while...

Anyway, everything Zahn said is true.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #5
Frankly, I don't like you. From what I've heard in the few skype calls I've been in. However, you appear to have improved and changed, so I don't think it'd be fair for me to say anything just yet. I'm pretty much tied.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
Meatboy,

My vote doesn't count, but the fact that all you do on the server is mainly fuck with people, what would make you stop if you got staff? I, quite frankly, think that you would just use /kick and /vanish to fuck with people even more. Using your staff powers to bully is a no from me (there have been staffmembers like that).[hr]
To sum up my argument, with great power comes great responsibility.

You wouldn't be responsible with that power.

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
Let me fix Jawa's post.


[i]"Meatboy,

My vote doesn't count, but the fact that all you do on the server is mainly fuck with [b]ME[/b], what would make you stop if you got staff? I, quite frankly, think that you would just use /kick and /vanish to fuck with [b]ME[/b] even more. Using your staff powers to bully is a no from me (there have been staffmembers like that).[hr]
To sum up my argument, with great power comes great responsibility.

You wouldn't be responsible with that power."[/i]

He hardly messes with anyone but you, and that is because you provoked him early on.

However you were both wrong to argue, case closed.
  Reply
Post: #8
Also, I'm sure it was a joke, but didn't you say something about tricking admins into liking you in a skype call? I'm just gonna assume it was a joke.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
The X-ray thing put in a hole you have to get out of to get mod, and you are pretty deep in the hole. You may have changed, I don't know, put you have to prove yourself to get my vote. Sorry, just how it is.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #10
Ok, first, jawa's post is more or less an attempt to ruin it for meat. They got in a fight on Sunday and jawa is seeking revenge. I witnessed the entire incident, and meatboy was toying with jawa because he was told he was a redneck. (he is, but don't mention it) So jawa's post was a failed attempt to ruin it... or at least it seems that way.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)