New Plugin Idea-- Toll Signs
Post: #1
I have a new challenge for you, Bacon.

We need a plugin that allows you to make people pay to use something. (eg, a door could be set to charge $9001 dollars to use it)

I guess the sign text would be something like this:
SaintEthan
Door
OPEN:9001

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #2
Like... every door?

We already have a plugin which can do this. I used it for the rank signs at spawn.

We can't really do that for every event interact, that'd be silly. What is your reasoning behind this?
  Reply
Post: #3
He didn't mean every single event; Just probably some door he wanted. But the current plugin can only be used by admins. I 'spose he (viper) Could set something up, but... idunno.
  Reply
Post: #4
ServerSigns is as flexible as I want it to be. But no, he can't make the thing himself.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)