02-20-201304:53 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-20-201306:47 PM by OMGBACONROFL.)
I honestly don't see why not.
Voted.
[b]EDIT:[/b] Mind changed. no, sorry.
[Image: ]
Yea, In my opinion, no.
Sorry.
02-20-201310:49 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-20-201310:55 PM by Eleves_202.)
Can I at least know why?[hr]
Especially you Zahn, since moving NASPIG to Games was your idea to start with.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
02-20-201311:56 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-21-201312:17 AM by Eleves_202.)
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Simply, it is a giant boxing kangaroo with a giant boxing joey in her pouch. Her legs took about half an hour alone. Joey was another 20 or so, and body was 15. Head and tweaks were last, about 20. Plus another 20 to make sure the idea was good.[hr]
Hit 80 hours. Win.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
If you look at the bottom left leg (the kangaroo's right lower leg) it isn't the same as as the other leg in thickness.
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
I am making a missile silo with a Space Age rocket from the 70s. It is 95% done, just needs some tweaks and additions. Pics up tomorrow. For those who have seen it, yes, it is small and no, it is symmetrical.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
To be honest, you have loads of building ideas, but you honestly just aren't very good at building itself.
Sorry, but I really would say no.
[Image: ]
I'm not going to vote yet, just because i really don't know what you can build. You've made games and pixel art, but not really a lot of buildings. I know that the viva la vida thing was a building, but it wasn't enough to judge you off of.
[Image: ]
It's funny you say that Mii. Cause the silo is a building. It just needs some bug fixes and one more thing and it should be ready to go. Also, today I start work on a city.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Eleves your problem is the fact that you don't spend enough time on your builds. Hope you make something good with all the constructive criticism you've been getting.
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]