About an hour ago, I implemented the planned changes regarding ranks.
Listed below is what has been done.
Citizen is now [b][color=#98FB98][size=medium]Aspirant[/size][/color][/b]
Merchant is now [b][color=#FFD700][size=medium]Denizen[/size][/color][/b]
Ranks are no longer purchasable, instead you are promoted automatically after [b][color=#1E90FF]20 hours[/color][/b] for Aspirant and [b][color=#1E90FF]50 hours[/color][/b] for Denizen. (May change)
These hours are overall and do not add together.
AFK is enabled after 2 minutes and kicks the player after 5 minutes.
Using the same plugin (BeardAch), players who have 100 hours or more will get a message recommending they apply for Moderator. It is merely a suggestion as you are now eligible.
Newbies get some free stuff after playing for an hour.
[b]-[/b] 8 ironingots
[b]-[/b] 16 bread
[b]-[/b] 8 leather
Artisan is no longer a staff rank, but a glorified Mason with WorldEdit.
There are currently no Artisan's and applying for it is pointless unless you know I trust you like I do my Admins.
[b][size=medium][color=#FF0000]Arch[/color][color=#FF6347]Mod[/color]: [/size][/b]
Has inherited most of Artisan's old permissions, except WorldGuard & WorldEdit.
Is the moderator of the Moderators and is responsible for keeping them in line.
Can demote Mods
Can bypass locked blocks.
Can reset the Spleef Arena on the Games world.
Can use [font=Courier][color=#FF6347]/ss[/color][/font], [color=#FF6347][font=Courier]/ncp lag[/font][/color]
Can unban players while Moderator no longer can. This is because ban appeals are supposed to be made anyway, and I'm afraid some mods have been ignoring this.
Is next in line for Admin. The idea is to have a mod chosen for ArchMod when the present ArchMod is promoted to Admin. We haven't fully decided how often this process will take place.
All Artisan's are now Admin
All Admin's are now LeadAdmin
_TheComposer_ has been promoted to ArchMod
For a list of group permissions/commands in yaml format, click here
The ranks wall at spawn has been updated.
If you have any questions, please ask. If you have any suggestions, please post them in this thread. Everyone has a voice, I promise to consider every suggestion and I'll try reply to them within 24 hours.
[color=#FFA500][size=medium][b]Edit:[/b][/size][/color]
On the 18th of Feburary 2013, I changed the way teleporting works.
- Now has a cooldown of 30 seconds.
- Player must be still for 5 seconds (Denizen's do not have this delay)
Listed below is what has been done.
Citizen is now [b][color=#98FB98][size=medium]Aspirant[/size][/color][/b]
Merchant is now [b][color=#FFD700][size=medium]Denizen[/size][/color][/b]
Ranks are no longer purchasable, instead you are promoted automatically after [b][color=#1E90FF]20 hours[/color][/b] for Aspirant and [b][color=#1E90FF]50 hours[/color][/b] for Denizen. (May change)
These hours are overall and do not add together.
AFK is enabled after 2 minutes and kicks the player after 5 minutes.
Using the same plugin (BeardAch), players who have 100 hours or more will get a message recommending they apply for Moderator. It is merely a suggestion as you are now eligible.
Newbies get some free stuff after playing for an hour.
[b]-[/b] 8 ironingots
[b]-[/b] 16 bread
[b]-[/b] 8 leather
Artisan is no longer a staff rank, but a glorified Mason with WorldEdit.
There are currently no Artisan's and applying for it is pointless unless you know I trust you like I do my Admins.
[b][size=medium][color=#FF0000]Arch[/color][color=#FF6347]Mod[/color]: [/size][/b]
Has inherited most of Artisan's old permissions, except WorldGuard & WorldEdit.
Is the moderator of the Moderators and is responsible for keeping them in line.
Can demote Mods
Can bypass locked blocks.
Can reset the Spleef Arena on the Games world.
Can use [font=Courier][color=#FF6347]/ss[/color][/font], [color=#FF6347][font=Courier]/ncp lag[/font][/color]
Can unban players while Moderator no longer can. This is because ban appeals are supposed to be made anyway, and I'm afraid some mods have been ignoring this.
Is next in line for Admin. The idea is to have a mod chosen for ArchMod when the present ArchMod is promoted to Admin. We haven't fully decided how often this process will take place.
All Artisan's are now Admin
All Admin's are now LeadAdmin
_TheComposer_ has been promoted to ArchMod
For a list of group permissions/commands in yaml format, click here
The ranks wall at spawn has been updated.
If you have any questions, please ask. If you have any suggestions, please post them in this thread. Everyone has a voice, I promise to consider every suggestion and I'll try reply to them within 24 hours.
[color=#FFA500][size=medium][b]Edit:[/b][/size][/color]
On the 18th of Feburary 2013, I changed the way teleporting works.
- Now has a cooldown of 30 seconds.
- Player must be still for 5 seconds (Denizen's do not have this delay)
