jojo54991035 #Mason
Post: #1
Before I say anything, I was told by geist to apply because he said he would like more help in Asyr.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

I have been playing minecraft for about 10 months, but well over 3000 hours in all. I am definitely addicted to Minecraft.

How much time do you give to Minecraft?

I basically give all my free time to Minecraft. It may not be building all the time, but I do enjoy building,

How much of that time is for building rather than survival?

I would say about 1/8 of the time I am building. I definitely enjoy building, but I'm not the absolutely best at it.

This application requires at least one example of your work.
Please provide an attached screenshot, a linked screenshot, or a video link of an example of your best build.

For some odd reason, I couldn't upload. Probably because I'm on a mac. Here is the Imgur link for the pictures. http://imgur.com/7WyuZ&jChNJ&zn6mX&Za05z&1Zvnv#0

Do you like penguins?

Yes, I love the birds of the sea.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
I see no originality, nothing here shows you have what it takes to help set aside this server from the boring, un-creative ones.
  Reply
Post: #3
Uhm, excuse me? A single screenshot does not constitute you judging his creativity. Perhaps if you actually saw the stuff he does, and heard the ideas he gives, your opinion would be different.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #4
I can agree with both of you quite honestly. I may not be *amazing* at building, but I can create some pretty awesome things.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
We do need more people working on asyr. It doesn't really matter on creativity it matters on ideas, some people are more skilled at some things than other. Heck, I'm in the pirate sub-faction and I'm horrible at making boats.

"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Get a smaller sig. -Dragon
  Reply
Post: #6
Well, I could be working on asyr if Viper were to approve my app ;)
But viper doesn't want people with no creativity working on something he has put so much effort on.
  Reply
Post: #7
Ideas are very well and good, and can be easily given via the forums, or even in-game to an admin. You don't require the Mason rank in order to do that. Personally I don't see any originality in the app, and the single screenshot isn't convincing me, especially the giant stonebrick cube that appears to be in the middle of it.
I would personally say no.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8
Well I honestly don't need mason. I just want the perms to go to Asyr. :3

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
Then denied and closed.
Many other people wish to go to Asyr, you just have to be patient.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
Bacon, while perhaps Saint didn't have much of a right to say thought, you took it a lil far there....

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)