I Need Administrative Help.
Post: #1
Hi As you can see from the title I need help.

On the Minecraft Server I clicked on a sign in the spectator area of spleef and was demoted from Merchant rank to Peanut rank and lost all permission to use any commands. At this stage I cannot even /balance.

I need to receive my permissions back and be set to Merchant rank.

In game name : SNWLeader[hr]
Also my friend Frosttbitt1 has the same issue.
  Reply
Post: #2
That's fixed now I think... I hope...

As for your rank, can you please ask a other players to post here, confirming you were Merchant? I, personally, don't recall.
  Reply
Post: #3
nvm.. I've asked.

Will correct it now.
  Reply
Post: #4
I had a report from willamcool that he has lost his rank due to this bug.. was a few days ago though.
I restored his rank, no idea what caused his demotion.
  Reply
Post: #5
If you go to the arena there is a sign in the spectator area that states "Restart Spleef Arena," I do believe the sign demotes you because of you Hacks Detector plugin demotes whoever uses the sign due to a massive world edit that the server believes to be a massive griefing issue. Thats what i believe happens with that sign.

  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)