bobot516 #moderator
Post: #11

Well, I am sorry, but honestly, no one wants to hear that, xD
And we mention such things because this is an offense that you have committed, and it has been recent.

and you CANT take what you desire, from Castle Twilight.

In which case Geist has given me the deed to it.

And to me you come off as a little snooty with the "you'll lose a great mod" bit.

So it's a strong No, from me.


  Reply
Post: #12
Hm, that admittedly snooty/snobby sounding comment is definitely putting me off saying yes.
No matter if the chest is locked/unlocked, you really shouldn't steal things from them... it is common sense.
The second comment... you have let yourself down.
Big fat no from me.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #13
I'm going to play the Devil's Advocate here and try to find some of the good qualities and deeds of Bobot. It definitely won't get back anyone's vote, but it may influence others.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #14
Meh, maybe I'd be more suitable for mayor? Though if this doesn't move to a declined post, I can still have my hopes up :D[hr]

Well, I am sorry, but honestly, no one wants to hear that, xD
And we mention such things because this is an offense that you have committed, and it has been recent.

and you CANT take what you desire, from Castle Twilight.

In which case Geist has given me the deed to it.

And to me you come off as a little snooty with the "you'll lose a great mod" bit.

So it's a strong No, from me.



[/quote]

Zahn, you technically have no say in this, and something you did is similar to me. (But no offense. Also, that 'thing' is how you became mod and then applied for artisan a day or two later.)
  Reply
Post: #15
Zahn is a well-resepected player within our community. People can have their own opinions, and the admins respect those and try to include them in their own personal decisions.
For Mayor, I don't see why not. Moderator? I just don't think you have the right stuff.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #16
I applied for Artisan a month later thanks.

And You're making me dislike you.

And I only did the application so early, because I was artisan at one point and I still have the skill set required for it?

for Mayor sure, but dare not treat your citizens like you have to me, acting as if you are much better than they are, I will treat you as an equal if you let me.

Thanks - Zahn.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: