Download this. (assuming you have mod loader or forge or something similar)
If you need a brief summary: basically you can have more advanced skins.
It's surprisingly cool.
So it can only be viewed by those with the mod? So, I could basically be walking around nude with a massive flabby dick and only one person will see me. I like.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Yes, but I assume others would see you as a simple Steve, which I do not like.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]
All the models are based around the normal skin. So they would see the normal skin only without the added or rescaled parts
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
12-24-201209:41 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-24-201209:47 AM by Saintethan.)
I've always wanted to see my skin with massive tits.[hr]
How big can you resize? Can you go enderman size?
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
You guys outta read the page i linked.
And yes, you can have tits.
And there are 4 sizes.
Large, normal, small, smaller.
Smaller is bloody adorable.