Saint Ethan
Post: #1
He was mean to me. Why --> Discuss....
  Reply
Post: #2
...Was he?
What exactly did he do?...

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
This thread renders me somewhat discombobulated.
  Reply
Post: #4
Burn the witch.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
..


suddenly there's a witch
  Reply
Post: #6
I don't get it

What was the question? I went to go eat dinner after going along with e'rryone saying you were awesome. Then you apparently asked me something, I missed it, and I fell asleep.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #7
This thread takes the cake for my 'wat.'

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8
I just wanted to post something not related to the upkeep of the server.
  Reply
Post: #9
[size=x-large][b]DARKSPIN

THE MOST CHILL HOST EVER[/B][/SIZE]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #10
Also, the restart at 4AM PST has been removed. Please let me know if you see issues.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)