11-22-201211:16 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-22-201211:19 PM by VlperX.)
[size=large][color=#00BFFF][b]Each player as their own virtual chest which is completely secure and backed up by the server every 10 minutes.[/b][/color][/size]
[size=medium][i]Will be available on release of Asyr and will be purchasable with the /buy command or @ http://darkspin.buycraft.net/.[/i]
[font=Courier][color=#FFA500][b]/chest[/b][/color][/font]
Opens your virtual chest
[font=Courier][color=#FFA500][b]/clearchest[/b][/color][/font]
Clears your virtual chest
[font=Courier][color=#FFA500][b]/workbench[/b][/color][/font]
Opens a virtual workbench[/size]
[color=#32CD32][size=medium]With AlphaChest, you can PVP all you want , knowing your valuable items are safe whilst still being available to you anywhere on Asyr![/size][/color]
Will there still also be /enderchest? And or will enderchest physically be available? I'm excited for this option.
Once purchased will you have it forever?
[Image: ]
Do we HAVE to buy it? Could it perhaps be a regular chest for all, then a large and the crafting table are additional?
Just a thought.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
er do you guys not realize this is already being used on Acheron?
As for Asyr... It'll probably be the same. But you can't have more than one virtual chest; it is not multi-world.
To edit before, additional cost?
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
What?
Go to Acheron and use /chest
Done.
This should probably moved from donor plugins then.
[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
06-28-201302:46 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-28-201302:47 PM by VlperX.)
It was removed long ago..
Oh wait.. this old thread?
And I dunno, I might turn it back into a Donation perk.. it'll only be a few $ though. Nothing stupid.
Also, I found a plugin that introduces more virtual stuff + it's multiworld, so you'll have a chest for each world.