iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod
Post: #1
[color=#FF0000]Why do you want to be a Moderator?[/color]
I thought I would give it another try.

[color=#FF0000]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/color]
To be on a lot, good leadership, and past experience.

[color=#FF0000]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/color]
Yes, at least a bit over [color=#0000CD]100[/color].

[color=#FF0000]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/color]
I, am Pwnzr, the "Master of Redstone Disaster", and a owner of a, W.I.P Hamachi Server. (Experience! BAM) I think of the server as a breakplace from my building on SSP (Forvever Alone D:).

[color=#FF0000]Anything we should know about?[/color]
I have a server, so I won't ALWAYS be on like normal players.

[color=#FF0000]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/color]
MAYBE Min, other than that, no. Please post if you do though!

[color=#FF0000]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/color]
Yes.

[color=#FF0000]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/color] I agree.

That's my entry. Thank you for reading.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #2
... Hamachi
  Reply
Post: #3
[Image: ]

[color=#9400D3]Why do you want to be a Moderator?[/color]
[b]I thought I would give it another try.[/b]

Sorry son, no from me.
  Reply
Post: #4
Quote:I know no one wants to hear it, but the hamachi that we all love so dearly is a cause for serious concern. The Japanese farming operations that raise these fish employ some questionable practices, which are likely having a negative impact on the local environment.

I love you, Google.

But anyway, I know you all hate Hamachi as it is used to host servers. Sure, it is a "newbie method" and is often used to hack into a host's computer... but Pwnzr's server is damn good, and it rarely lags. His server is Darkspin-quality in terms of plugins.

So no, do not use Hamachi as a judging factor, Viper, or, I forsee, Mikey. Pwnzr is a good admin, even on such a rookie server.

[size=x-large]BACK ON TOPIC, THEN.[/size]
I'm not going to give my opinion, because I myself am on secret-handshake terms with Pwnzr; and thus, my choice would be biased towards him.


[hr]
And I will budge on the fact that Pwnzr, as many of you have seen him up until now, acts very childish sometimes.

But it's been about a month since his last visit (I believe) and he is much more mature... and certainly less childish than me.

Didn't I say I wasn't going to give my opinion? GODDAMMIT.[hr]
...On another note, Pwnzr really needs to refine the concept of "why." He hasn't exactly been satisfactory in explaining why he'd like to be a moderator in [i]any[/i] of his applications.[hr]
So Pwnzr is very mature nowadays, yes. I've been observing, and he's shown skills in handling conflicts.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #5
Aight, want to know why I keep on trying? (Saint asked, just sayin'.)

Because this server, is the only one I have fun on. Really. And I try to get along, apply like EVERYONE else, and what happens? I GET SHOT DOWN. And I die in a fiery crash. I don't want to end up like Jakpet. But if you just give me a chance, I'l be sure to do my best with Moderator rank.



[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6
It's a bit short.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
I, for now, would personally say no. You definitely seem more mature, but for now, just spend more time on the server, let the admins refine their perspective of you. Atm, we remember you as an immature wannabe moderator. Change that for us, and I will consider the position. And yes, you definitely need to refine your 'Why I wish to be a moderator'.

...hamachi
no
no
  Reply
Post: #8
We really should raise the time for mod to say.. 300?
  Reply
Post: #9
Mod is the lowliest of the ranks, it doesn't have nearly enough power to be worth 300 hours of playtime.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10

What, in all of fuck, does that mean?


This isn't an application for Admin nor is it an application to run the server's plugins, therefore the fact he runs a Hamachi server, is no concern in respect to the application.
Experience on other servers is utterly meaningless to me unless I have spent time on said server, enough to judge his ability. In the long run, I only care about staff's ability demonstrated on [i]this[/i] server.


Ditto everything Bacon said.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)