Post: #1
11-18-201208:23 AM
[b][size=medium][color=#8B4513]Ho[/color][color=#FFA500]w lo[/color][color=#FFA500]ng have[/color] [color=#FFD700]you b[/color][color=#FFFFE0]een p[/color][color=#FFD700]layi[/color][color=#FFA500]ng Mine[/color][color=#DAA520]cra[/color][color=#8B4513]ft?[/color][/size]
[/b]
About a year premium, seven or so months of which have been this server. I haven't really been keeping track of all the servers I've played on, but almost every other server I've loved has died. Dammit, that just sounded all tragic.
[b]
[size=medium][color=#4B0082]How [/color][color=#4B0082]muc[/color][color=#483D8B]h ti[/color][color=#9400D3]me d[/color][color=#9370DB]o y[/color][color=#9370DB]ou g[/color][color=#9370DB]iv[/color][color=#9400D3]e to [/color][color=#483D8B]Min[/color][color=#4B0082]ecr[/color][color=#4B0082]aft?[/color][/size]
[/b]
An hour a day, sadly. I haven't been on much lately, due to lack of interest and Halo 4, but having a goal such as building Asyr will really help me catch back up to my usual "every day" standards.
[size=medium][b][color=#800000]How m[/color][color=#FF0000]uch o[/color][color=#FF0000]f tha[/color][color=#FF4500]t tim[/color][color=#FF4500]e is f[/color][color=#FF6347]or bu[/color][color=#FF6347]ildi[/color][color=#FF4500]ng ra[/color][color=#FF4500]ther [/color][color=#FF0000]than[/color] [color=#FF0000]surv[/color][color=#800000]ival?[/color][/b][/size]
I'd have to say all of it, really. I despise playing singleplayer--I view it as a waste of my own time, you see--but that's just me. Interestingly, I've become quite the redstoner in recent times.
[b]This application requires at least one example of your work.
Please provide an attached screenshot, a linked screenshot, or a video link of an example of your best build.
[/b]
Gladly!
[Video: ]
I did not build the entirety of this map by any means, but I did contribute to a big portion of it, having created a solid eight or so of the "encounters" included within it. Only one of them was my contest entry, but the creator enjoyed my extra attempts and included them as "bonus content."
[b][size=medium][color=#0000CD]Do yo[/color][color=#1E90FF]u lik[/color][color=#00BFFF]e p[/color][color=#1E90FF]engu[/color][color=#0000CD]ins?[/color][/size][/b]
Well. This is quite a predicament. Which is better: owls, or penguins?
Let's look at the facts.
[Image: ]
[size=large][b]VS[/b][/size]
[Image: ]
[/b]
About a year premium, seven or so months of which have been this server. I haven't really been keeping track of all the servers I've played on, but almost every other server I've loved has died. Dammit, that just sounded all tragic.
[b]
[size=medium][color=#4B0082]How [/color][color=#4B0082]muc[/color][color=#483D8B]h ti[/color][color=#9400D3]me d[/color][color=#9370DB]o y[/color][color=#9370DB]ou g[/color][color=#9370DB]iv[/color][color=#9400D3]e to [/color][color=#483D8B]Min[/color][color=#4B0082]ecr[/color][color=#4B0082]aft?[/color][/size]
[/b]
An hour a day, sadly. I haven't been on much lately, due to lack of interest and Halo 4, but having a goal such as building Asyr will really help me catch back up to my usual "every day" standards.
[size=medium][b][color=#800000]How m[/color][color=#FF0000]uch o[/color][color=#FF0000]f tha[/color][color=#FF4500]t tim[/color][color=#FF4500]e is f[/color][color=#FF6347]or bu[/color][color=#FF6347]ildi[/color][color=#FF4500]ng ra[/color][color=#FF4500]ther [/color][color=#FF0000]than[/color] [color=#FF0000]surv[/color][color=#800000]ival?[/color][/b][/size]
I'd have to say all of it, really. I despise playing singleplayer--I view it as a waste of my own time, you see--but that's just me. Interestingly, I've become quite the redstoner in recent times.
[b]This application requires at least one example of your work.
Please provide an attached screenshot, a linked screenshot, or a video link of an example of your best build.
[/b]
Gladly!
[Video: ]
I did not build the entirety of this map by any means, but I did contribute to a big portion of it, having created a solid eight or so of the "encounters" included within it. Only one of them was my contest entry, but the creator enjoyed my extra attempts and included them as "bonus content."
[b][size=medium][color=#0000CD]Do yo[/color][color=#1E90FF]u lik[/color][color=#00BFFF]e p[/color][color=#1E90FF]engu[/color][color=#0000CD]ins?[/color][/size][/b]
Well. This is quite a predicament. Which is better: owls, or penguins?
Let's look at the facts.
[Image: ]
[size=large][b]VS[/b][/size]
[Image: ]
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
