#Scythistical Arti-chan ; 3rd time's the charm... Or was it 4th?
Post: #11

I probably won't see every aspect of it since I'm [i]horrible[/i] at balancing games BUT HERE THE FUCK GOES.
[color=#98FB98]+ It's quite amusing chasing people with a bow while wearing a wither skull.[/color] (coughmiicough)

[color=#32CD32]+ It adds more of a fun, stealth aspect to the game, something I've always wanted to see in Asyr after playing MGS3 for hours on end.[/color] (And oh fuck is it amazing to use with night vision.)

[color=#32CD32]+ At the current build of Minecraft it doesn't have a crafting recipe,[/color] (from what I can gather.) [color=#32CD32]meaning it's a semi-restricted item to Artisans+. Provided the admin shop in Asyr is small and doesn't have things that will make it easier [/color](Wood, Glass, Sand, Coal, ect) [color=#32CD32]I think having them at say, 2-5k for a potion would keep them quite rare.[/color]

[color=#FF0000]- A measure of helping to disguise ones self while griefing by hiding their nametag and themselves.[/color][color=#FF6347] Though since Mod's+ can teleport to them and identify them with the floating spirals it shouldn't be too hard of a counter.[/color]

[color=#FF0000]- It can make use the user quite overpowered with the MCMMO plugin "Unarmed Combat", by increasing that level you can remain completely invisible and still deal large damage without a weapon. [/color][color=#FF6347]In an open, well lit area it's quite easy to see someone invisible by the player by the spiral particle effect,[/color] [color=#FF0000]but this is in reverse in dark areas, leaving the victim to do no more than flail around, hoping they can find the invisible foe[/color].

All in all Minecraft is meant to be a FUN game, (yes, this coming from the guy who brings down hell on anyone who tries to have fun.) things like invisibility potions are fun. But y'know, a lot of things in Minecraft have their faults and exploits but that's why most of those items are fun in the first place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI1VpElKWF8

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #12
It can be crafted with carrots, which can easily be grown.[hr]
but fuck it

you have my vote

goddammit i hate myself right now

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #13
I was wearing a skeleton skull and grey leather armour. Not a wither skull.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #14
I guess the 3rd time wasn't the charm

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #15
Sorry :/
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: