Hope of returning...
Post: #1
Hey guys its me ibanezboy. There is a way for me to return to the awesome land of darkspin. You see im really good a filming right. So i see this contest by this popular application i use on my ipod on a YouTube wanna be site call DailyMotion. And to shorten the rules i have to upload a video for the contest. I worked my butt off to make one and i have posted it. So if you guys can go out and vote for my video i could use my winnings for a new computer (if your wondering i am using my dad's computer to type this thread) and rejoin darkspin! So PLEASE go and vote for my video. Here is a link to my video (i play the guy in the green hoodie that has the gun): http://tinyurl.com/arl4v6a
PLEASE VOTE!!![hr]
I pretty sure you have to have an account to vote so if you could please make an account. You dont have to make a real account because most likely you will never get on this site again. So just make up something random just to make an account. Thanks!

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
Or you could just have the tech support guys swap out your virus-infested hard drive. Wouldn't you rather spend $60 on that than 750$ on a new PC?[hr]
And I don't want to put you down, but a 13 year old kid with a semi-decent camera isn't going to scrap together a film in 11 days. Trust me, mate, I want you back on the server, but.... this plan won't work. [hr]
I did vote, however.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
First I found a good computer bundle for around 500 and second my dad complains it slows down the Internet and stuff so he won't let me redownload it so I have to get a new computer to play again.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)