Anyone else?
Post: #1
I decided to actually log into the server this mornin' and spawned in the spawn with my creative inventory along with the [color=#FF1493]"Welcome Scythistical to Darkspin![/color] message.

Though my infinite bliss was short lived because I actually had NOTHING in my inventory, the creative items vanished, though they weren't there in the first place. It was just a simple image error, though this didn't change that all my items in my mainworld inventory had vanished.

Since my 'longer' posts tend to make no sense:

log into mainworld, get welcome message

has creative inventory in mainworld

in the spawn

items vanish

has nothing

lost junk that i can get back in 10 minutes
---
And yes, I know this should be in a different section, I really just can't be fucked.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
Actually, my friend, Astijus98 had the same issue...
Hmmm...
  Reply
Post: #3
and me -_-
but i spawned with my creative shit... then when i went there, it was gone D:

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #4
Its some glitch or another.
Sorry, we probs can't get it back D:
  Reply
Post: #5
lets see, what did i have? oh yeah, i had diamond armor 2 stacks of emrald and 1 dragon egg

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #6
I had sixty-four diamonds, twenty-two dragon eggs, two stacks of emeralds, and ten carrots. TRUE STORY.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #7
my stuff came back :D

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #8
Your stuff came back? Please explain in the best detail you possibly can, Bluevertro

I'm not entirely sure what has happened with the inventories... but it's not just this server.

Why in the heck would you carry dragon eggs and stacks of diamonds anyway? I'd store that shit in a locked chest in a locked room in a secret place known to no one because it's secret and not known to anyone.

how'd you even get dragon eggs?
  Reply
Post: #9
well i think it was just a temp glitch with the server.i had logged back on to the server again and BAM my stuff was back..... also, i was moving my stuff to another area. i got the dragon egg a while ago..... i just asked min XD

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #10
Actually, I found my inventory yesterday while I was in creative.

For some reason Bacon switched me to survival while I was in creative, and what inventory did I get? My original goddamn inventory that I thought I'd lost.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)