#Scythistical Arti-chan ; 3rd time's the charm... Or was it 4th?
Post: #1
this is the part where i wave my cock around and lure you into loving me


[i][color=#00BFFF][size=medium][b]Why do you want to be an Artisan?[/b][/size][/color][/i]
[s]power[/s] [s]maids[/s] To be able to actually do something a little more for this server other than punch 8 year olds, now I want to be a little more risque and punch 12 year olds.
>Insert serious, generic bullshit that's in every other Artisan app.<

[i][color=#00BFFF][size=medium][b]What do you think it takes to be a good Artisan?[/b][/size][/color][/i]To bring glory to the Soviet Union and to Darkspin, to be able to World Edit to the upmost standards, to show the world that I can make my shit buildings 20% worse with World Edit.

[i][color=#00BFFF][b][size=medium]Have you played at least 200 hours?[/size][/b][/color][/i]
Heck no, I've only played for 800 hours. *cough*

[i][b][color=#00BFFF][size=medium]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/size][/color][/b][/i]
I hate Macs, I love maids and I enjoy swimming through lava with /god on. Oh, the server? I think it's a reproduction of the glorious Motherland just with more midgets.

[i][color=#00BFFF][b][size=medium]Anything we should know about?[/size][/b][/color][/i]
I have a bad habit of breaking all the computers I own within months and that the Demoman is a spy.

[b][color=#00BFFF][i][size=medium]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? [/size][/i][/color][/b]lolno

[b][color=#00BFFF][i][size=medium]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/size][/i][/color][/b]
But of course.

[b][color=#00BFFF][i][size=medium]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/size][/i][/color][/b]
Indeed I do, comrade.

this is the part where i stop waving my cock as i have already lured you[hr]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_fgwbmJg0

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
Can't be fucked to write a long response.

So count this as a yes.
  Reply
Post: #3
>can't get a temp mod positon
>max can get arti votes
...
...
...
Time to hang myself.
  Reply
Post: #4
Paper, I want you to be mod :/
  Reply
Post: #5
I wasn't being literal with the hanging shit, but yes, it would be nice not to have to leave every 15 minutes because i can't instil at least SOME form of discipline into jerky little twats that hang around (i.e. they're dicks to mayor-down)
  Reply
Post: #6
Just insult them, their nationality and exploit their vast quantity of stupidity.

Then again I'm a fucking ice-cube.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
[Image: ][hr]
Depends on how many damned good reasons you can cough up to make me vote for you. But it's certainly not a "no" from me.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #8
I'd have to agree with Saint. I used to always think, sure, you deserved it, but eehhhhh, whether or not you help players you are too sarcastic and insulting to players.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
What if I told you I'd help people if they actually [i]asked me.[/i]

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
QUESTION: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON INVISIBILITY POTIONS?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)