<Penguinamm> #MAYOR
Post: #1
i thank that a good mayor should listen to his citizens and actively help them when they are in trouble and not to abuse their power and not become a megalomaniac.

i will not abandon my town because i am loyal and trustworthy

i feel that i have a decent amount of patience, this is good because sometimes citizens can be annoying or mean

i fell that i am good at saving and spending my money wisely because if i wasn't i would not be able to afford the 50K fee

i will also treat my citizens with respect so that they stay and prosper in my town

my town members are
goldfish64488
Terrabronze
nmaten
rth081094
NinjaSniper23
  Reply
Post: #2
I vouch for penguin and I think he will be a good mayor.
  Reply
Post: #3
Y U POST DOUBLE THREAD D:<
  Reply
Post: #4
No.mov
  Reply
Post: #5
[size=xx-large][color=#FF0000]READ THIS MOTHERFUCKER[/color][/size]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #6
I vote for Penguinamm because he is a responsible and loyal Penguin.
  Reply
Post: #7
0/10 do not want.
I spent 15 minutes of my life writing that thread, and if you're not going to read it you don't deserve mayor. Before you say "hurr hurr datz 4 maderaturz" It's fucking common sense for the mayor template.
  Reply
Post: #8
I vote for penguinamm im in his town and hes very loyal and responsible
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)