Post: #1
10-18-201202:51 PM
Why do you want to be a Moderator?
I want to be a moderator to fix the lack of moderation I've been seeing lately.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
I think it requires the know-how to type on a keyboard and pick troublemakers for what they are. Also the patience of a fluttershy.
Have you played at least 80 hours?
Hurr hurr, maybe. Maybe 10x that.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
My gameplay consists of being pissed that I can't mute/tempban people that generally need to be, and building satan (i.e. celestia).
Anything we should know about?
I grief when it is hilarious and extremely easy to fix (placing a single block in the way of someone that disconnected in a tight place). Other than that, nothing.
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
Well, blackmajor trusts me, as would mikey. Beyond those two, I have little interaction, though I assume both bacon and mrm would have at least a little respect for me.
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes? Not unless ponies rain from the sky and godzilla attacks america.
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Quite is all to say.
P.s. BlackMajor is to be hereby known as "Ne'groOf'ficer".
A little bit of satan in my life...
I want to be a moderator to fix the lack of moderation I've been seeing lately.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
I think it requires the know-how to type on a keyboard and pick troublemakers for what they are. Also the patience of a fluttershy.
Have you played at least 80 hours?
Hurr hurr, maybe. Maybe 10x that.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
My gameplay consists of being pissed that I can't mute/tempban people that generally need to be, and building satan (i.e. celestia).
Anything we should know about?
I grief when it is hilarious and extremely easy to fix (placing a single block in the way of someone that disconnected in a tight place). Other than that, nothing.
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
Well, blackmajor trusts me, as would mikey. Beyond those two, I have little interaction, though I assume both bacon and mrm would have at least a little respect for me.
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes? Not unless ponies rain from the sky and godzilla attacks america.
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Quite is all to say.
P.s. BlackMajor is to be hereby known as "Ne'groOf'ficer".
A little bit of satan in my life...

