dark_assassin85 for mayor
Post: #1
There are al ot of things that you have to do to be a good mayor, here are a few things you sould do, respect citizens, dont break into their homes, and help them out when they need it. I would never abandon my town, this is because my town started out as a very small island, it was mabye 5 by 7 blocks when i first got their and i expanded it a little and build my own home when i got the idea to make a town. I think that I do have patience with citizens. Ak_b didnt know how to use the chat when he first joined the server. I thought at first that he didnt speak english but after 10 min of trying to talk with hiom i used a sign. That is how we communicated for a little bit. He later learned how to use the chat. I also helped him get supplys dor his home and let him have a plot for free. He is now a big part of my town and a few other places. I have been saving my money up to become a mayor for a very long time. Once I buy it iw ill save up for merchant to open a town store. I am not very rich so a treasure all the money I have. I respect citizens, all 9 of them. I take all of their views about the town in mind. I also try no tto get to angry when it comes to them building houses whithout paying for the land their are a few exeptions though.
  Reply
Post: #2
Hiya. Although I do enjoy yer participation in our server, I don't think that you're quite ready to become mayor yet. Also, hey, can you use the application? It's on the top of this board, titled "#Mayor." It makes your application look nice when you use it! It's also generally recommended to be merchant first... I think I can help you achieve that--I'd happily give you a large sum of my now-unused money. Altogether, though, the town is very nice--but it could use some work.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3

ppft. kinda funny.. You said I'm like you, right? When I saw Dark's post, I told him the exact same thing in the game. Save for the merchant. I didn't think it was recommended.
  Reply
Post: #4
No. that is all.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)