equal moderation!
Post: #11
I'm afraid so.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #12
I'm gonna go ahead and say that they are all pretty much saying no.
And anyways, if you REALLY wanted to be a mod you could at LEAST submit a proper forum.
  Reply
Post: #13

how do i do that?
  Reply
Post: #14
how do i do that?
[/quote]


If you REALLY want to try
http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=55
Use that.
But i say you have maybe a 0.0000001% chance of being a mod.
Try not to make a fool of yourself..
  Reply
Post: #15
Since Geist is artisan, we have a space open. But I'd rather give another friend of mine that space... He's been waiting for months.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #16
who is said friend?

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #17
Pwnzr, if he shows up again. Or Jawa.[hr]
But Xemmy would do as well, partly because he displays all their good traits, AAANND has no qualities related to Lil' Jakpet before he brokedown.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #18


If you REALLY want to try
http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=55
Use that.
But i say you have maybe a 0.0000001% chance of being a mod.
Try not to make a fool of yourself..
[/quote]

I actually want to see him make an application.. I would but only like 40 hours XD Not even halfway there. also if he does make a fool of himself..Well.. You guys wouldn't see me anymore. I'd die of laughter
  Reply
Post: #19
Pwnzr and Jawa? For mod?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  Reply
Post: #20
I'd have to agree with Bacon. Too immature, those two are.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)