Hm..Well, First time I've did one of these. Normally I don't have to get my nose caught into these things, however, I think this is a good time to have it. Essentially, XxRazer928xX (seems as if the more X's you have in your name the more badass you are.. or that's what they think) was on the chat in the servers (around 10 PM eastern time or a bit later) and said "I'm a hacker". "I love nudus" (Nudus being a hacking program" and "I'm flying" and "I'm griefing" Where's my proof? Oh I screenshotted it. [Image: ]
if the image doesn't show too well, here's the link to it.
http://s1273.photobucket.com/albums/y401/Mikey_Colley/?action=view¤t=WOoProof.png
Keep in mind, Unless you saw them actually doing something wrong, they could have been Bullshiting.
Just because they say they are doing something does not really mean they are. (They might just want attention)
Bullshitting or not, It's stupid to come out and say you are. It's Like..Let's see.. Okay, if I was to go to a police station and say "I murdered 50 random strangers in Virginia", they'd put me in. If they found out I was bullshitting, I'd get hit for obstructing the law, or something of that nature.
Ah many thanks. On multiple occasions i had "Suspected" him of griefing and or hacking, but didn't really have enough evidence present to be sure.
Only evidence i found were a few small things on the creative world that weren't worth a ban and some suspicious activity that could be feigned with lag. Except i notice he doesn't lag.
Buuut this image shows he could indeed be using Nodus as i suspected.
Even if he was bluffing he's already proven himself to be trouble.
Banned.
Mmgood. Thanks Xem. As I said before, it's nice to have players who actually do something bout' griefing.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
No problem to you both, and thanks, Black, for getting it done. Nice to know I did the server a favor and got rid of hack griefing scum on good servers..
And thanks for the flattery, saint.
Dear god, I laughed. So much BLUFF