Publicity/Advertising.
Post: #1
Over the course of the next few weeks, i'll be posting screenshots of the celestia art on facebook pages, websites etc, that show interest in pony sprites, be warned, there may be a large volume of traffic moving through the server.
  Reply
Post: #2
I need someone to film my redstone speedbuilds.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
We also need advertising other than bronies, which I'm sure someone else will take care of. The only thing I'm worried about with advertisements through facebook, is griefers. I advertised my old server on facebook, and sure we got a good number of players, but also a ton of griefers.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
There's always reddit, but a lot of avo fanboys will probably show up >.>
  Reply
Post: #5
Good. Show them we're not afraid of griefers. Adds to the publicity.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #6
Half of the server hates Reddit for some reason. Not including me of course.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
Exactly. Avolition fanboys go on Reddit to find shite servers, they find us... go on thinking that we love Reddit, and BOOM! They find out we don't, and immediately love us.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #8
I don't see why Avo fanboys would just browse reddit looking for servers to troll, but whatever.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
I originally came on this server to grief, but I ended up loving it.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #10
[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)