Post: #11
10-04-201206:04 AM
Inb4 Saint gets further demoted front Scy rants.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]
|
I Need Something to Do.
|
|
Post: #11
10-04-201206:04 AM
Inb4 Saint gets further demoted front Scy rants.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here* [Image: ] Post: #12
10-04-201206:07 AM
ON ANOTHER NOTE, I am officially a fan of vandalism. I sketched a picture of a mango with "darkspin.com" on it, glued it to the floor under a cafeteria table, and about five people said they'd start playing on here.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #13
10-04-201206:02 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-04-201206:02 PM by BlackMajor.)
[Image: ] Post: #14
10-04-201207:51 PM
I just.. I just.. If that's your way of advertising, go with it...
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here* [Image: ] |