I Need Something to Do.
Post: #1
As much as I love to show off my writing skills with feisty details and brilliant wit--no bragging intended--I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Guys, I know I've been inactive from the server... but I have reasons for this.

Sadly, I have run out of ideas. My ideas for structures are no longer interesting to me. The server has been so empty that I lack the motivation to advertise.

So guys--and gals (yay we're not a sausage fest)--no matter what rank you are, I'd love to help fulfill your creative ideas for anything to do with Darkspin! Whether it be advertising, buildings on the Minecraft server, videos (let's get that channel started, eh!) or even just forum posts... I'll do it for you.

Also, I have some friends over at ZUForums who would happily create graphics for us! Please feel free to ask me to request them.[hr]
Also, I am currently working on the Youtube Channel. All staffmembers who have had their rank for at least two months will receive the password details for the email and channel. I'll see if I can add some sort of PayPal "donate" banner, but I'd need Darkspin to set that up--since he owns the PayPal account, after all.

CHANNEL NAME IDEAS:
TeamDarkspin

...

"Darkspin" just seems too general. So I think I'll go with TeamDarkspin. If you want me to change it, think of an idea yerself.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #2
Actually I think we're down to something like 1-2 'gals' again. But anywho. We seriously need that youtube channel up. We need someone to head run it. Saint could do Art craps for it. And we need people capable of recording. (Preferably one with a low voice) People who could be in videos. Lots of people needed I guess. Anyway, let's start off with the channel. Maybe Black could run it?

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
this is what happened to me, got bored and just quit. :/
  Reply
Post: #4
Yeah... Pretty bored myself. I don't really do anything besides administrating and talking anymore.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
Eh. Black can create it. Just make sure to create a new email for it. ALSO, I can set up the channel if he gives me the password.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #6
I can't record minecraft videos.

I can however record tf2 videos, so if you need anything from there just ask.
  Reply
Post: #7
That'd be great, Min! Just make sure you save them as a nice quality.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #8
Inb4 240p

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
I dunno', Team just feels a bit generic.

But hey, I haven't got anything better myself.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
FUCK

SCYTH IS BACK

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)