A Kingly Jawa!
Post: #31
You can't have the last one. I NEED THE LAST ONE! I'LL STARVE WITHOUT IT! DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING SCARCE MY LIFE HAS BEEN OF HAVING THE LAST WORD!??!?!


My name is Sarluin, and you now have the Plague.

Some people say "It's public property." I say "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
  Reply
Post: #32
NO YOU DONT I DO XD i also get the last laugh LOL

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #33
INTERRUPTING MIN SAYS HI



hi
  Reply
Post: #34
I want my brownies back.

Some people say "It's public property." I say "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
  Reply
Post: #35
well
you did it gaiz
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #36
Isn't the first pic from "So I Married an Axe Murderer?" It's an American comedy film.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)