[Forum suggestion] Signature loadouts
Post: #1
Just a feature that allows to make multiple signatures and choose which of them for each post. I have no experience in scripting such things, so I have no idea how difficult or simple it would be. I just think it would be nice to be able to choose from different signatures.

While on the subject, who is for re-naming Signatures as "Calling Cards"?

Some people say "It's public property." I say "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
  Reply
Post: #2
Isn't anything to do with these forums kind of a waste of time and/or cache space until we strike gold in the server business?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)