Factions and Asyr
Post: #41
Also, there will be a walkthrough for Asyr which has to be completed in order to start. It will contain a sign you must click which will run the commands for resetting McMMO and iConomy player stats. It'll de-rank you as well, and of course, staff will be reset a different way so they don't lose their powers.

I'm gonna give up tribes for a little while so I can get this done.
Not completely... no way can I do that.
  Reply
Post: #42
Viper, glad to see you back helping the server.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #43

One does not simply Ski into the Crossfire GenRoom.

I know this is offtopic, but I just HAD to make this reply.

Some people say "It's public property." I say "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
  Reply
Post: #44
One can only try.

Add me: VlperX
  Reply
Post: #45
remind me to install steam onto this school computer using a flashdrive
i will manage to play TF2 on here
somehow

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #46
Tf2 is something like ten gigs... And I'm pretty sure Steam wouldn't work as a kind of plug in and play kinda thing.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #47
...10GB is more RAM than most modern computers start out with... Even my laptop only has three GB of available RAM.[hr]
10GB is more than enough to run Crysis 2 on MAXIMUM FPS-KILLING POWAH without lag.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #48

He means hard drive space


[size=xx-large]HURR[/size]
  Reply
Post: #49
^What he said^

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #50
Also, you can run tf2 on a computer with 1 gig of ram and shitty built in graphics if you set everything up right
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)